|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who promises the cooperation of Troy's latest mistress, Nicolette?
2. What thought occurs to Nate?
(a) That Rachel must be have crazy to live in this area.
(b) That he might decide to stay in the jungle with Rachel.
(c) That Rachel might go with him to New York.
(d) That he could die in Pantanal.
3. What does the doctor say about Nate's fever returning?
(a) It means a slower recovery.
(b) It means it has gone into hemorrhagic dengue fever.
(c) It means death is imminent.
(d) It is normal.
4. What happens after Nate's fever breaks?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is discharged.
(c) He is flown by air ambulance to Houston.
(d) He stays for several more weeks.
5. Who is Dr. Sabo?
(a) A friend of Nate's.
(b) A friend of Rachel's in the jungle.
(c) A internist who treated Troy for cancer.
(d) A retired psychiatrist who could be paid to say anything in a court of law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco demand?
2. What does Josh suggest that Nate do for Rachel?
3. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
4. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
5. After a week of searching for Rachel, what does Nate realize?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)