1. What character is present in the opening of this story?
(a) Rachel Lane.
(b) Troy Pelham.
(c) Nate O'Reily.
(d) Josh Stafford.
2. How many wives has Troy had?
3. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
4. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 11 million.
(b) 2 billion.
(c) 11 billion.
(d) 2 million.
5. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A desire to go into a religious order.
(b) A plan to double his assets.
(c) A tumor.
(d) A plot to seize a government in South America.
6. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
(b) Expensive suits.
(c) Long, white robes.
(d) Not much except when he has to.
7. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He plans to sign a new will.
(b) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
(c) He plans to takeover a rival company.
(d) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
8. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(b) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(c) Because he has become a recluse.
(d) To make sure he is legally competent.
This section contains 5,069 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)