1. What character is present in the opening of this story?
(a) Rachel Lane.
(b) Josh Stafford.
(c) Nate O'Reily.
(d) Troy Pelham.
2. How many wives has Troy had?
3. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
4. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 11 million.
(b) 11 billion.
(c) 2 billion.
(d) 2 million.
5. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A plan to double his assets.
(b) A desire to go into a religious order.
(c) A plot to seize a government in South America.
(d) A tumor.
6. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Long, white robes.
(b) Not much except when he has to.
(c) Expensive suits.
(d) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
7. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
(b) He plans to sign a new will.
(c) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
(d) He plans to takeover a rival company.
8. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) Because he has become a recluse.
(b) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(c) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(d) To make sure he is legally competent.
This section contains 5,069 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)