Mid-Book Test (up to Part Two: Chapter I)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When was the second version of The Journals of Sylvia Plath released?
2. In the second version of The Journals of Sylvia Plath, Hughes indicated that he might be able to get his hands on what?
a) The original manuscript.
b) Additional material.
c) A lost journal.
d) Love letters.
3. How many pages did the manuscript which Anne Stevenson wrote for Penguin Books contain?
a) 50 pages.
b) 150 pages.
c) 75 pages.
d) 100 pages.
4. Where did Anne Stevenson move after college and marrying?
5. What was the address where...
This section contains 1,263 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)