|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Olwyn Hughes claim was something Sylvia's mother had never addressed and, in fact, enabled for years?
a) Tooth decay.
b) Lack of exercise.
c) Mental illness.
2. How did Trevor Thomas know Sylvia Plath?
a) He lived below her.
b) He worked at her favorite restraunt.
c) They went to school together.
d) They worked together at one time.
3. How many words did Ted Hughes cut from Linda Wagner-Martin's manuscript?
4. How long had Anne Stevenson worked on her biography of Sylvia Plath before it was published?
a) Four years.
b) One year.
c) Five years.
d) Two years.
5. Who wrote the biography Bitter...
This section contains 544 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)