Quiz: Part Two: Chapter II to Part Two: Chapter III
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When was Anne Stevenson's book Living in America: Poems published?
2. When was Ariel published?
3. Malcolm drew a parallel between Anne Stevenson's failed relationship and her guilt-ridden past to the subservient role she took on with whom?
a) Phillip Hobsbaum.
b) Ted Hughes.
c) Dido Merwin.
d) Owlyn Hughes.
4. Sylvia Plath's extremism and ________ were things that Anne Stevenson deplored.
5. The editor of The Journals of Sylvia Plath defended her cuts as ___________ when publishing such raw material as journal entries?
This section contains 331 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)