|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters VIII and IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elizabeth Sigmund recounted an incident, soon after Sylvia's death, in which Ted did all except __________.
(a) Blame Sylvia for all his problems.
(b) Attack her.
(c) Show remorse.
(d) Take responsibility for Sylvia's death.
2. The author writes that biographers love letters since they are the fossils of ___________.
3. When was Anne Stevenson born?
4. When was The Bell Jar first published?
5. Who was named the literary agent for the writings of Sylvia Plath after her death?
(a) Ted Hughes.
(b) Dido Milroy.
(c) Janet Malcolm.
(d) Olwyn Hughes .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote The Haunting of Sylvia Plath?
2. Janet Malcolm wrote to Olwyn Hughes in an effort to get an interview with whom in Part One: Chapter IV?
3. In the second version of The Journals of Sylvia Plath, Hughes indicated that he might be able to get his hands on what?
4. In what year did Anne Stevenson write to Olwyn about never contacting her again?
5. When was Anne Stevenson's book Living in America: Poems published?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)