|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Judy's "token straight friend"?
(d) Rose Walker.
2. When Barbie wakes up in Chapter 4, what does she want?
(a) A bath.
(c) A change of clothes.
3. What does Barbie draw on her face in Chapter 6?
(a) A veil.
(b) A teardrop.
(c) Two large birds.
(d) A chessboard.
4. Who turns into a bird and flies away in Chapter 6?
5. Who stops singing in Chapter 4 when Luz says it is too noisy?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where do thousands of people disappear on the Isle of Thorns in Chapter 5?
2. Who does Barbie worry about until she sees that person's corpse hanging above her in Chapter 4?
3. What does Wanda see when she looks out the window in Chapter 5?
4. To whom does Barbie talk that she does not believe will actually protect her from the guards in Chapter 4?
5. What happened to Tantoblin after Cuckoo destroyed the room patrol?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Thessaly, Hazel and Foxglove walk along the Moon's Road, where do they end up and what do they do?
2. Why is Wanda angry and what does George explain to her about the Moon in Chapter 4?
3. What does the beggar woman tell Wanda in Chapter 5?
4. What do Nuala and Morpheus talk about in Chapter 4?
5. What do Barbie and Wilkinson discover when they read the scroll?
6. What does Morpheus do to liberate Barbie and what is revealed about him in Chapter 5?
7. What does Barbie do at the tombstone at the end of the book?
8. What does Barbie talk about on the car ride with Dora and what does she dream about?
9. When Barbie is pulled out of the apartment alive, what does she notice outside?
10. In Chapter 4, when Luz says that they are being watched, what does Barbie compare this experience to?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)