|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to not having any money or even a home in Chapter 6?
2. Who is Judy's "token straight friend"?
(b) Rose Walker.
3. Who moves upstate in Chapter 6?
(d) Hazel and Foxglove.
4. To whom does Dora introduce Barbie at the funeral in Chapter 6?
(b) The priest.
(d) Mrs. Mann.
5. Whom does Thessaly kill in Chapter 5, saying that it is a bad idea to let that type of creature talk?
(b) Giant spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is still walking on the Moon's Road and has not reached Barbie's dream yet in Chapter 4?
2. What guides Barbie's group down an old path to the sea and the city in Chapter 4?
3. About whom does George tell Wanda to worry in Chapter 4?
4. Who is the last person to disappear that Morpheus talks to in Chapter 5?
5. What does Barbie recognize the Brightly Shining Sea to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morpheus do to liberate Barbie and what is revealed about him in Chapter 5?
2. What does the beggar woman tell Wanda in Chapter 5?
3. What does Barbie do while wearing mourning clothes in Chapter 6?
4. What does Barbie do at the tombstone at the end of the book?
5. In Chapter 4, when Luz says that they are being watched, what does Barbie compare this experience to?
6. What does Barbie talk about on the car ride with Dora and what does she dream about?
7. What happens that makes Barbie question whether she is dreaming, and how does she respond to this new knowledge in Chapter 4?
8. To whom does the Cuckoo introduce Barbie?
9. What does Thessaly say when Morpheus departs?
10. What do Barbie and Wilkinson discover when they read the scroll?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)