|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the beggar woman refuse to talk because she does not like hoodoo in Chapter 5?
2. Why is it dangerous to mess with the Moon, according to George?
(a) It wreaks havoc on women.
(b) It causes war.
(c) It changes the Sun.
(d) It disturbs the tides and the weather.
3. What does Barbie discover about Cuckoo in Chapter 5?
(a) Cuckoo is cowardly.
(b) Cuckoo is the little girl who is Barbie as a child.
(c) Cuckoo cannot fly.
(d) Cuckoo is a huge bird.
4. What does Barbie say girls do while boys imagine themselves stronger in Chapter 5?
(a) Girls wear party clothes.
(b) Girls make up lands where they are lost princesses whose real parents retrieve them.
(c) Girls dance around the house.
(d) Girls build houses.
5. To whom does Barbie talk at the tombstone in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disgusts Barbie when she walks through the diner in Chapter 6?
2. What happened to Tantoblin after Cuckoo destroyed the room patrol?
3. What does the Cuckoo order the guards to do with Barbie in Chapter 5?
4. What happens when the windows burst in the old apartment building in New York during a storm at the end of Chapter 5?
5. Who would be lucky to be dead in Chapter 4?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)