|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies when the apartment building crumbles in Chapter 6?
(a) Mrs. Mann and George.
(b) Maisie Hill and Barbie.
(c) Dora and Wanda.
(d) George and Wanda.
2. What guides Barbie's group down an old path to the sea and the city in Chapter 4?
(b) The Hierogram.
(d) A spider.
3. What does Foxglove ask Hazel in Chapter 5?
(a) If she likes the Moon's path.
(b) If she fought with Wanda.
(c) If she has food to eat.
(d) If she is pregnant.
4. What exists as long as the world exists according to Cuckoo in Chapter 5?
(a) The birds and George.
(b) The Hierogram and the Porpentine.
(c) The city and the sea.
(d) The beggar woman and the cross-dresser.
5. When Barbie fears repressed childhood abuse, what does the Cuckoo say in Chapter 5?
(a) That Barbie lived a dull childhood with an overactive imagination.
(b) That Barbie is foolish.
(c) That Barbie will have a chance to act out her revenge.
(d) That Cuckoo will assist her in gaining justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is an only child, as mentioned in Chapter 4?
2. Who admits to not having any money or even a home in Chapter 6?
3. What is the only thing that Morpheus says he has not done that he came to do in Chapter 6?
4. What does Barbie recognize the Brightly Shining Sea to be?
5. What does Barbie say about a home in Chapter 6?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)