|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbie discover about Cuckoo in Chapter 5?
(a) Cuckoo is cowardly.
(b) Cuckoo is the little girl who is Barbie as a child.
(c) Cuckoo cannot fly.
(d) Cuckoo is a huge bird.
2. Whom does Thessaly kill in Chapter 5, saying that it is a bad idea to let that type of creature talk?
(d) Giant spider.
3. What does Morpheus say the boon can be used for?
(a) To build a castle.
(b) To win one object.
(c) To restore the life of one person.
(d) To kill the Cuckoo or to rebuild the land.
4. What matters to the Moon, according to George?
5. Who grew up in a household with 17 children with the same name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbie say girls do while boys imagine themselves stronger in Chapter 5?
2. Who is the last person to disappear that Morpheus talks to in Chapter 5?
3. To whom does Morpheus offer to grant a boon?
4. Who has a grandson who was a cross-dresser?
5. What does Wilkinson say will happen to comfort Barbie in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Barbie and Wilkinson discover when they read the scroll?
2. What does Barbie remember about her journey with Martin in Chapter 4?
3. What does Barbie talk about on the car ride with Dora and what does she dream about?
4. What does Barbie do while wearing mourning clothes in Chapter 6?
5. What does the beggar woman tell Wanda in Chapter 5?
6. When Barbie is pulled out of the apartment alive, what does she notice outside?
7. What does Barbie want to do with Tantoblin's body?
8. Who rejects Barbie at the funeral at the end of the book and why?
9. What does Wilkinson say that Barbie does not believe when they wake up the day after they hid from the Black Guard in the cave and read Tantoblin's scroll?
10. Who does Wilkinson mention to Barbie in Chapter 4 that she remembers?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)