|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies when the apartment building crumbles in Chapter 6?
(a) Dora and Wanda.
(b) Maisie Hill and Barbie.
(c) George and Wanda.
(d) Mrs. Mann and George.
2. Who is Judy's "token straight friend"?
(a) Rose Walker.
3. What is the name of the beggar woman mentioned in Chapter 6?
(a) Maisie Hill.
(d) Mrs. Mann.
4. Where does Barbie go after burying Tantoblin?
(a) A cave to read Tantoblin's scroll.
(b) An inn to sleep.
(c) The forest to hide.
(d) The desert to roam.
5. Who threatens Barbie's group, forcing them to run toward the sea in Chapter 4?
(d) Black Guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Barbie talk at the tombstone in Chapter 6?
2. Who is in a body bag after the building collapses in Chapter 6?
3. What is Wanda's name as a man in her previous life?
4. Who is Wanda's only friend that does not treat her like a freak?
5. For whom does Barbie mourn while she is in the Land in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Wilkinson mention to Barbie in Chapter 4 that she remembers?
2. What does Barbie talk about on the car ride with Dora and what does she dream about?
3. What do Nuala and Morpheus talk about in Chapter 4?
4. What does the world need to exist, according to the Cuckoo?
5. When Thessaly, Hazel and Foxglove walk along the Moon's Road, where do they end up and what do they do?
6. What does Barbie discuss with Aunt Dora in the diner?
7. Why is Wanda angry and what does George explain to her about the Moon in Chapter 4?
8. What does Barbie do while wearing mourning clothes in Chapter 6?
9. What does Thessaly tell Hazel and Foxglove about cuckoo birds?
10. What does Thessaly say when Morpheus departs?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)