|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed George in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Barbie remember that she must go in Chapter 2?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) The train station.
(c) The Brightly Shining Sea.
3. Which character confesses in Chapter 2 to having an abortion in high school?
4. Who knocks on the door to check and see if the people who had nightmares are OK in Chapter 3?
5. Who only has soy milk instead of cream?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
2. When Barbie learns that the destination is far away, what does her response reveal about her nature in Chapter 2?
3. What happens when one of the birds lands on Wanda's shoulder in Chapter 2?
4. Who is afraid to vomit in the bathroom because of the corpse in Chapter 3?
5. What does Thessaly think the object that Barbie holds can do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the advice that Barbie gives Hazel in Chapter 2?
2. Describe Barbie's initial interaction with Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado in Chapter 2.
3. Describe what happens when Thessaly enters Hazel's apartment in Chapter 3.
4. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
5. What is Foxglove's dream when a bird lands upon her?
6. What does Thessaly say to the Moon?
7. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Barbie need to do?
8. What happens when Barbie and Wanda go to the subway in Chapter 1?
9. What does Thessaly do in order to talk to George?
10. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)