|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is foreshadowed by the appearance of a character at George's door with a knife?
(b) George's murder.
(c) A suicide.
(d) A quarrel.
2. When Thessaly cuts off George's face, what does Foxglove say is happening in Chapter 3?
(b) New-age stuff.
3. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove take Barbie in Chapter 3?
(a) Wanda's apartment.
(b) George's apartment.
(c) Hazel's apartment.
(d) Foxglove's apartment.
4. In Chapter 1, who tells the crow in another land that he does not know what is happening?
5. "Sandman: A Game of You" is __________ in a series of graphic novels.
(a) Volume Five.
(b) Volume Two.
(c) Volume Four.
(d) Volume One.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barbie excited about getting in Chapter 1?
2. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
3. Who knocks on the door to check and see if the people who had nightmares are OK in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 2, who is afraid of being pregnant?
5. Who may have been murdered by the Black Guard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly?
2. What does Thessaly carry when she approaches George's room after burning one of his birds?
3. What does George do with the bird and how does he relate this to Barbie at the end of Chapter 1?
4. Describe the Weirdzos.
5. How do Luz and Wilkinson respond to the death of Martin in Chapter 1?
6. What happens when Barbie and Wanda go to the subway in Chapter 1?
7. What is the advice that Barbie gives Hazel in Chapter 2?
8. What do the women think of Thessaly initially in Chapter 3?
9. What does the Porpentine foreshadow in Chapter 1?
10. Describe what the characters in the Land are concerned about in Chapter 1.
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)