|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
(c) Black Guard.
(d) Martin Tenbones.
2. Who wants to leave the apartment after finding George's body but cannot do so?
3. To whom does George tell Thessaly that he sent the birds to haunt and give bad dreams?
(a) Thessaly, Wanda, Foxglove and Hazel.
(b) Maisie Hill and Murphy.
(c) Nuala and Morpheus.
(d) Cuckoo and Barbie.
4. Who runs away, frightened by the sight of a dog in Chapter 1?
(d) The beggar woman.
5. Who only has soy milk instead of cream?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes up Barbie to go shopping in Chapter 1?
2. What does one character use to find the princess in Chapter 1?
3. Whose picture do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find in the apartment when they place Barbie on the couch in Chapter 3?
4. Who may have been murdered by the Black Guard?
5. What is Barbie holding as she sleeps in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does George do with the bird and how does he relate this to Barbie at the end of Chapter 1?
2. Describe what happens when Thessaly enters Hazel's apartment in Chapter 3.
3. Describe Barbie's initial interaction with Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado in Chapter 2.
4. What happens when Barbie and Wanda go to the subway in Chapter 1?
5. Describe the interaction between the big dog and Barbie.
6. Describe what the characters in the Land are concerned about in Chapter 1.
7. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly?
8. What is the advice that Barbie gives Hazel in Chapter 2?
9. What do the women need to do in order to prevent the Cuckoo from succeeding, and what are their options in Chapter 3?
10. What does Thessaly say to the Moon?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)