|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hazel notices Wanda's "thingie," what does Wanda rebuke her for noticing in Chapter 3?
(a) A lady's shortcomings.
(b) Her headband.
(c) Her nightgown.
(d) Her shoes.
2. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
3. Who is hungry, cold and miserable in Chapter 1?
(b) Black Guard.
4. What horrible event does Hazel dream about that involves Foxglove in Chapter 2?
(a) Foxglove commits murder.
(b) Foxglove dies.
(c) Hazel's baby moves and devours Foxglove's baby.
(d) Hazel kills Foxglove.
5. What happens when a bird lands on Foxglove in Chapter 2?
(a) She dreams of becoming a man.
(b) She dreams of escaping her life.
(c) She dreams of someone calling her Donna.
(d) She dreams of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barbie excited about getting in Chapter 1?
2. Who cuts open his or her chest and releases birds in Chapter 2?
3. Who has spare keys to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 3?
4. What event is foreshadowed by the appearance of a character at George's door with a knife?
5. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Foxglove's dream when a bird lands upon her?
2. What does the Porpentine foreshadow in Chapter 1?
3. Describe Hazel's actions that could lead to pregnancy in Chapter 2.
4. What happens that makes Barbie question whether she is dreaming, and how does she respond to this new knowledge in Chapter 4?
5. What is the boon that Morpheus offers Barbie?
6. In Chapter 3, what does George tell Thessaly about his role?
7. In Chapter 4, when Luz says that they are being watched, what does Barbie compare this experience to?
8. What happens in New York when the storm grows violent?
9. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
10. How do Luz and Wilkinson respond to the death of Martin in Chapter 1?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)