|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs away, frightened by the sight of a dog in Chapter 1?
(b) The beggar woman.
2. What event is foreshadowed by the appearance of a character at George's door with a knife?
(a) A quarrel.
(b) A suicide.
(d) George's murder.
3. What is Barbie reminded of when she finds out that she is an heir and a savior?
(a) Her eyesight.
(b) Her strength.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her destiny.
4. "Sandman: A Game of You" is __________ in a series of graphic novels.
(a) Volume Two.
(b) Volume Five.
(c) Volume Four.
(d) Volume One.
5. What does Barbie say about dreaming in Chapter 1?
(a) That dreams are scary.
(b) That she does not dream.
(c) That dreams lead to bad things.
(d) That dreams make her sleep better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on George's door holding a hidden knife?
2. Who is asked to stand next to Barbie because she is not biologically a woman?
3. Whom does Wanda admit that she wanted to be when she grew up?
4. What resembles a chessboard in Chapter 1?
5. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thessaly say to the Moon?
2. What is Foxglove's dream when a bird lands upon her?
3. What horrific action does George do in Chapter 2 that unleashes negative repercussions on everyone?
4. How do Luz and Wilkinson respond to the death of Martin in Chapter 1?
5. Describe Hazel's actions that could lead to pregnancy in Chapter 2.
6. What does Thessaly carry when she approaches George's room after burning one of his birds?
7. Describe the interaction between the big dog and Barbie.
8. Describe the Weirdzos.
9. What does the Porpentine foreshadow in Chapter 1?
10. What does Thessaly do in order to talk to George?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)