|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does George tell Thessaly that he sent the birds to haunt and give bad dreams?
(a) Maisie Hill and Murphy.
(b) Nuala and Morpheus.
(c) Thessaly, Wanda, Foxglove and Hazel.
(d) Cuckoo and Barbie.
2. What are the two ways to get into another person's dreams mentioned in Chapter 3?
(a) Through sleeping next to them and living with them.
(b) Through pouring menstrual blood or breaking the Dream Stone.
(c) Through hynopsis and death.
(d) Through the Dream King or the Moon Road.
3. What does Thessaly explain that George was doing to everyone in Chapter 3?
(a) Conspiring against them.
(b) Cheating them.
(c) Plotting their deaths.
(d) Sending malevolent projections in the form of birds that cause nightmares.
4. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) A family living in New Jersey that Wanda likes.
(b) A species that lived on a square planet in outer space and did everything backward.
(c) A strange community of people.
(d) A punk-metal band.
5. Where are Barbie and Wanda accosted by a beggar woman?
(b) Coffee shop.
(d) Apartment building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
2. What does Sandman suggest about people by looking at their inner fantasies?
3. Who is the young woman plagued by involvement in a dream world mentioned in Chapter 1?
4. What does one character use to find the princess in Chapter 1?
5. What do Barbie and Wanda plan on doing after they see the beggar woman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thessaly do in order to talk to George?
2. What do the women need to do in order to prevent the Cuckoo from succeeding, and what are their options in Chapter 3?
3. What is Foxglove's dream when a bird lands upon her?
4. Describe the interaction between the big dog and Barbie.
5. What horrific action does George do in Chapter 2 that unleashes negative repercussions on everyone?
6. Describe what the book "Sandman: A Game of You" is about.
7. What is Wanda's concerns that she shares with Barbie at the end of Chapter 3?
8. What does Thessaly say to the Moon?
9. Describe the Weirdzos.
10. What does the beggar woman observe in Chapter 3?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)