|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not know how to help Barbie on her journey in Chapter 2?
(a) Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado.
(c) Hazel and Foxglove.
2. What do the girls want to do when they find George's corpse?
(a) Call the police and get a doctor for Barbie.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Run away.
(d) Hide it.
3. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
(c) Black Guard.
(d) Martin Tenbones.
4. What does Barbie say that she stopped doing after she split up with Ken?
(c) Being happy.
(d) Being wild.
5. What does Barbie describe as "yechy" in Chapter 1?
(b) Foxglove's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What resembles a chessboard in Chapter 1?
2. Who worries when the Moon disappears in Chapter 3?
3. To whom does George tell Thessaly that he sent the birds to haunt and give bad dreams?
4. Whom does Thessaly say she needs to talk to in Chapter 3?
5. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove take Barbie in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
2. What does the Porpentine foreshadow in Chapter 1?
3. Describe the interaction between the big dog and Barbie.
4. What is Wanda's concerns that she shares with Barbie at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly?
6. What is the scary dream that Hazel has about a baby?
7. In Chapter 2, what does Barbie dream about that makes her worried?
8. In Chapter 3, what does George tell Thessaly about his role?
9. What horrific action does George do in Chapter 2 that unleashes negative repercussions on everyone?
10. Describe what the book "Sandman: A Game of You" is about.
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)