|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) A species that lived on a square planet in outer space and did everything backward.
(b) A strange community of people.
(c) A family living in New Jersey that Wanda likes.
(d) A punk-metal band.
2. In Chapter 1, who is afraid that Cuckoo will reign in the land?
3. What does Barbie say that she stopped doing after she split up with Ken?
(a) Being wild.
(d) Being happy.
4. Which character confesses in Chapter 2 to having an abortion in high school?
5. What event is foreshadowed by the appearance of a character at George's door with a knife?
(a) George's murder.
(b) A quarrel.
(d) A suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is asked to stand next to Barbie because she is not biologically a woman?
2. In what city is Barbie in when she wakes up from her first dream in an apartment?
3. Whom does Hazel find creepy in Chapter 3?
4. What does Hazel ask Barbie to return when she comes to her apartment in Chapter 2?
5. What does Barbie say when she finds out that her destination is far away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
2. Describe what the book "Sandman: A Game of You" is about.
3. What is the scary dream that Hazel has about a baby?
4. What does the Porpentine foreshadow in Chapter 1?
5. Describe what Thessaly tells Hazel, Barbie, Wanda and Foxglove about George.
6. What does the beggar woman observe in Chapter 3?
7. Describe Barbie's initial interaction with Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado in Chapter 2.
8. Describe Hazel's actions that could lead to pregnancy in Chapter 2.
9. What does Thessaly carry when she approaches George's room after burning one of his birds?
10. Describe the Weirdzos.
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)