|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Sandman: A Game of You" is __________ in a series of graphic novels.
(a) Volume One.
(b) Volume Five.
(c) Volume Two.
(d) Volume Four.
2. What happens when Barbie tells Luz, Prinado and Wilkinson that Martin is dead in Chapter 2?
(a) Prinado fights with Barbie.
(b) Luz says their situation is hopeless.
(c) Wilkinson picks a fight with Luz.
(d) Wanda breaks down and cries.
3. What does Barbie give the beggar woman?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A tissue.
(c) Her watch.
(d) Fifty cents.
4. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find George in Chapter 3?
(a) On the roof.
(b) Hanging on the wall.
(c) In the bathtub of his apartment.
(d) Sleeping in Barbie's bed.
5. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
(b) Black Guard.
(d) Martin Tenbones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wanda reluctant to carry around in public in Chapter 1?
2. Who is afraid to vomit in the bathroom because of the corpse in Chapter 3?
3. Who worries when the Moon disappears in Chapter 3?
4. To whom is Barbie an heir and savior in Chapter 2?
5. What does Barbie describe as "yechy" in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the women need to do in order to prevent the Cuckoo from succeeding, and what are their options in Chapter 3?
2. What does George do with the bird and how does he relate this to Barbie at the end of Chapter 1?
3. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
4. Describe what happens when Thessaly enters Hazel's apartment in Chapter 3.
5. What is Wanda's concerns that she shares with Barbie at the end of Chapter 3?
6. Describe Barbie's initial interaction with Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado in Chapter 2.
7. In Chapter 3, what does George tell Thessaly about his role?
8. Describe what the characters in the Land are concerned about in Chapter 1.
9. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly?
10. Describe what Thessaly tells Hazel, Barbie, Wanda and Foxglove about George.
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)