|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman who might be pregnant fear about pregnancy tests?
(a) That they work.
(b) That you have to kill a rabbit.
(c) That they hurt.
(d) That can be wrong.
2. When Thessaly cuts off George's face, what does Foxglove say is happening in Chapter 3?
(b) New-age stuff.
3. Who only has soy milk instead of cream?
4. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly in Chapter 2?
(a) She locks it in a cage.
(b) She fights it.
(c) She catches it and burns it.
(d) She eats it.
5. Whom does Hazel find creepy in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What resembles a chessboard in Chapter 1?
2. Where does the Cuckoo reside, according to George?
3. Whom does Thessaly say she needs to talk to in Chapter 3?
4. What do Barbie and Wanda plan on doing after they see the beggar woman?
5. In Chapter 2, who is afraid of being pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Barbie dream about that makes her worried?
2. Describe Hazel's actions that could lead to pregnancy in Chapter 2.
3. Describe Wanda's procurement of coffee for Barbie in Chapter 1.
4. What do the women need to do in order to prevent the Cuckoo from succeeding, and what are their options in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 3, what does George tell Thessaly about his role?
6. What horrific action does George do in Chapter 2 that unleashes negative repercussions on everyone?
7. Describe the big dog in the street mentioned in Chapter 1.
8. Describe the interaction between the big dog and Barbie.
9. What happens when Barbie and Wanda go to the subway in Chapter 1?
10. What is Foxglove's dream when a bird lands upon her?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)