|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thessaly cuts off George's face, what does Foxglove say is happening in Chapter 3?
(c) New-age stuff.
2. Whom does Wanda greet on her way back to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 1?
(a) A grumpy George.
(b) A hungry child.
(c) A beggar woman.
(d) A scared waiter.
3. When Thessaly asks George why he tried to harm them, what does he say?
(a) That he wanted to change them into birds.
(b) That he sent the birds to destroy the Porpentine.
(c) That he wanted to control them.
(d) That he likes to cause nightmares.
4. Who wants to leave the apartment after finding George's body but cannot do so?
5. When Hazel notices Wanda's "thingie," what does Wanda rebuke her for noticing in Chapter 3?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her headband.
(c) A lady's shortcomings.
(d) Her nightgown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbie say that she stopped doing after she split up with Ken?
2. Who is hungry, cold and miserable in Chapter 1?
3. Since Wanda and Barbie are broke in Chapter 1, where are they going to go?
4. Who knocks on George's door holding a hidden knife?
5. Who has spare keys to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Barbie need to do?
2. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
3. What does Thessaly carry when she approaches George's room after burning one of his birds?
4. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly?
5. What happens when Barbie and Wanda go to the subway in Chapter 1?
6. Describe what happens when Thessaly enters Hazel's apartment in Chapter 3.
7. Describe the interaction between the big dog and Barbie.
8. In Chapter 3, what does George tell Thessaly about his role?
9. What does Thessaly do in order to talk to George?
10. Describe the Weirdzos.
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)