Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hungry, cold and miserable in Chapter 1?
(c) Black Guard.
2. Who does not know how to help Barbie on her journey in Chapter 2?
(c) Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado.
(d) Hazel and Foxglove.
3. To whom does George tell Thessaly that he sent the birds to haunt and give bad dreams?
(a) Nuala and Morpheus.
(b) Maisie Hill and Murphy.
(c) Cuckoo and Barbie.
(d) Thessaly, Wanda, Foxglove and Hazel.
4. Who dreams about beautiful dresses in Chapter 2?
5. Who only has soy milk instead of cream?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hazel notices Wanda's "thingie," what does Wanda rebuke her for noticing in Chapter 3?
2. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find George in Chapter 3?
3. Which character confesses in Chapter 2 to having an abortion in high school?
4. In Chapter 2, who is afraid of being pregnant?
5. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morpheus do to liberate Barbie and what is revealed about him in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Barbie dream about that makes her worried?
3. What does Barbie want to do with Tantoblin's body?
4. What does Thessaly say to the Moon?
5. What does Thessaly carry when she approaches George's room after burning one of his birds?
6. What does Thessaly tell Hazel and Foxglove about cuckoo birds?
7. What does Barbie remember about her journey with Martin in Chapter 4?
8. What does the beggar woman observe in Chapter 3?
9. What does Barbie do at the tombstone at the end of the book?
10. What do Nuala and Morpheus talk about in Chapter 4?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)