|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who tells the crow in another land that he does not know what is happening?
2. Who does not know how to help Barbie on her journey in Chapter 2?
(a) Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado.
(c) Hazel and Foxglove.
3. What does Barbie give the beggar woman?
(a) Her watch.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A tissue.
(d) Fifty cents.
4. What does Thessaly do with George's skin?
(a) She paints it.
(b) She nails it to the wall.
(c) She makes a photocopy of it.
(d) She burns it.
5. At the end of Chapter 2, who does the reader know will have future adventures in the Land?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thessaly cuts off George's face, what does Foxglove say is happening in Chapter 3?
2. Who is asked to stand next to Barbie because she is not biologically a woman?
3. Who makes coffee in Chapter 1?
4. Who claims to be a woman in a dream in Chapter 2?
5. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the world need to exist, according to the Cuckoo?
2. What happens in New York when the storm grows violent?
3. In Chapter 3, what does George tell Thessaly about his role?
4. Who does Wilkinson mention to Barbie in Chapter 4 that she remembers?
5. What does the beggar woman tell Wanda in Chapter 5?
6. What does Wanda do when the weather starts to worsen and she looks out the window in Chapter 5?
7. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
8. What happens that makes Barbie question whether she is dreaming, and how does she respond to this new knowledge in Chapter 4?
9. Describe what Thessaly tells Hazel, Barbie, Wanda and Foxglove about George.
10. When Thessaly, Hazel and Foxglove walk along the Moon's Road, where do they end up and what do they do?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)