|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed George in Chapter 3?
2. Whom does Wanda tease about smoking too much in Chapter 1?
(a) Hazel and Foxglove.
(b) Barbie and Luz.
(c) Thessaly and Martin.
(d) Porpentine and Tantoblin.
3. What event is foreshadowed by the appearance of a character at George's door with a knife?
(a) A suicide.
(c) A quarrel.
(d) George's murder.
4. What happens when Barbie tells Luz, Prinado and Wilkinson that Martin is dead in Chapter 2?
(a) Wilkinson picks a fight with Luz.
(b) Luz says their situation is hopeless.
(c) Prinado fights with Barbie.
(d) Wanda breaks down and cries.
5. What is Barbie holding as she sleeps in Chapter 3?
(a) A book.
(b) A good luck charm.
(c) The Porpentine.
(d) A bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thessaly asks George who he is, what does he say in Chapter 3?
2. Who makes coffee in Chapter 1?
3. What happens when a bird lands on Foxglove in Chapter 2?
4. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
5. Whom does Wanda greet on her way back to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
2. Describe what happens when Thessaly enters Hazel's apartment in Chapter 3.
3. What is the scary dream that Hazel has about a baby?
4. Describe the Weirdzos.
5. What does the beggar woman observe in Chapter 3?
6. What horrific action does George do in Chapter 2 that unleashes negative repercussions on everyone?
7. What does Thessaly carry when she approaches George's room after burning one of his birds?
8. How do Luz and Wilkinson respond to the death of Martin in Chapter 1?
9. What does Thessaly say to the Moon?
10. In Chapter 2, what does Barbie dream about that makes her worried?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)