|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find George in Chapter 3?
(a) Sleeping in Barbie's bed.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In the bathtub of his apartment.
(d) Hanging on the wall.
2. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) A species that lived on a square planet in outer space and did everything backward.
(b) A punk-metal band.
(c) A family living in New Jersey that Wanda likes.
(d) A strange community of people.
3. Who is the large dog in the street that calls out to Barbie in Chapter 1?
(b) Martin Tenbones.
(d) January Jones.
4. What does Thessaly do with George's skin?
(a) She burns it.
(b) She makes a photocopy of it.
(c) She paints it.
(d) She nails it to the wall.
5. Whom does Thessaly say she needs to talk to in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thessaly cuts off George's face, what does Foxglove say is happening in Chapter 3?
2. Who has spare keys to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 3?
3. What is Thessaly missing from George's face that she needs in order to talk to him in Chapter 3?
4. Who worries when the Moon disappears in Chapter 3?
5. Whom does Wanda tease about smoking too much in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the big dog in the street mentioned in Chapter 1.
2. Describe the Weirdzos.
3. In Chapter 3, what does George tell Thessaly about his role?
4. What does George do with the bird and how does he relate this to Barbie at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What does Thessaly do in order to talk to George?
6. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
7. Describe the interaction between the big dog and Barbie.
8. Describe what the book "Sandman: A Game of You" is about.
9. What does Thessaly say to the Moon?
10. Describe Hazel's actions that could lead to pregnancy in Chapter 2.
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)