|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks that Thessaly is weird and nerdy in Chapter 3?
(b) Foxglove, Hazel and Wanda.
2. In Chapter 1, who is afraid that Cuckoo will reign in the land?
3. What does Barbie give the beggar woman?
(a) Her watch.
(b) A tissue.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) A sandwich.
4. Who does not know how to help Barbie on her journey in Chapter 2?
(a) Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado.
(c) Hazel and Foxglove.
5. What do Barbie and Wanda plan on doing after they see the beggar woman?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Relax in a spa.
(c) Go out for breakfast.
(d) Rob a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has spare keys to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 3?
2. What does Wilkinson say after learning about Martin's death?
3. What does Barbie say that she stopped doing after she split up with Ken?
4. What is Barbie reminded of when she finds out that she is an heir and a savior?
5. Who killed George in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the scary dream that Hazel has about a baby?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Barbie dream about that makes her worried?
3. What does the Porpentine foreshadow in Chapter 1?
4. Describe Barbie's initial interaction with Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado in Chapter 2.
5. How do Luz and Wilkinson respond to the death of Martin in Chapter 1?
6. Describe what Thessaly tells Hazel, Barbie, Wanda and Foxglove about George.
7. Describe what happens when Thessaly enters Hazel's apartment in Chapter 3.
8. What is Foxglove's dream when a bird lands upon her?
9. What do the women think of Thessaly initially in Chapter 3?
10. Describe Hazel's actions that could lead to pregnancy in Chapter 2.
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)