|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when a bird lands on Foxglove in Chapter 2?
(a) She dreams of someone calling her Donna.
(b) She dreams of death.
(c) She dreams of escaping her life.
(d) She dreams of becoming a man.
2. Who is the large dog in the street that calls out to Barbie in Chapter 1?
(a) January Jones.
(c) Martin Tenbones.
3. Who cuts open his or her chest and releases birds in Chapter 2?
4. To whom does George tell Thessaly that he sent the birds to haunt and give bad dreams?
(a) Nuala and Morpheus.
(b) Maisie Hill and Murphy.
(c) Cuckoo and Barbie.
(d) Thessaly, Wanda, Foxglove and Hazel.
5. Who claims to be a woman in a dream in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dreams about beautiful dresses in Chapter 2?
2. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly in Chapter 2?
3. What is Thessaly missing from George's face that she needs in order to talk to him in Chapter 3?
4. What are the two ways to get into another person's dreams mentioned in Chapter 3?
5. Since Wanda and Barbie are broke in Chapter 1, where are they going to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the big dog in the street mentioned in Chapter 1.
2. What does Thessaly do in order to talk to George?
3. Describe what happens when Thessaly enters Hazel's apartment in Chapter 3.
4. Describe Barbie's initial interaction with Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado in Chapter 2.
5. Describe what Thessaly tells Hazel, Barbie, Wanda and Foxglove about George.
6. What is the advice that Barbie gives Hazel in Chapter 2?
7. Describe Wanda's procurement of coffee for Barbie in Chapter 1.
8. What does the beggar woman observe in Chapter 3?
9. Describe what the characters in the Land are concerned about in Chapter 1.
10. How do Luz and Wilkinson respond to the death of Martin in Chapter 1?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)