|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While George waits patiently, what do the other characters do in Chapter 2?
(a) Barbie sleeps, Hazel cooks food and Wanda sews.
(b) Foxglove reads, Hazel sleeps, Wanda sleeps, Thessaly brushes her hair and Barbie dreams.
(c) Barbie watches television while Hazel, Foxglove and Wanda play a game.
(d) Hazel and Wanda fight, Foxglove watches television and Barbie showers.
2. What is Barbie excited about getting in Chapter 1?
(a) Real coffee.
(b) A book.
(c) A new dress.
3. What is Wanda reluctant to carry around in public in Chapter 1?
(a) A dog.
(b) A pretty woman.
(c) A porpentine.
(d) A cute frog mug.
4. What does Barbie give the beggar woman?
(a) Her watch.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A tissue.
5. What was Barbie not allowed to read as a little girl?
(b) Romance novels.
(d) Theology books.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thessaly asks George why he tried to harm them, what does he say?
2. Who dreams about beautiful dresses in Chapter 2?
3. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
4. What is Barbie reminded of when she finds out that she is an heir and a savior?
5. "Sandman: A Game of You" is __________ in a series of graphic novels.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Thessaly tells Hazel, Barbie, Wanda and Foxglove about George.
2. Describe what happens when Thessaly enters Hazel's apartment in Chapter 3.
3. Describe what the book "Sandman: A Game of You" is about.
4. What does George do with the bird and how does he relate this to Barbie at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What is Wanda's concerns that she shares with Barbie at the end of Chapter 3?
6. What happens when Barbie and Wanda go to the subway in Chapter 1?
7. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
8. Describe what the characters in the Land are concerned about in Chapter 1.
9. Describe Hazel's actions that could lead to pregnancy in Chapter 2.
10. Describe Wanda's procurement of coffee for Barbie in Chapter 1.
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)