|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who tells the crow in another land that he does not know what is happening?
2. What does Thessaly think the object that Barbie holds can do?
(a) Fight birds.
(b) Help people take charge of their dreams.
(c) Change people into animals.
(d) Keep Barbie alive.
3. Who is the young woman plagued by involvement in a dream world mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) Black Guard.
4. Who is afraid of sleeping in Chapter 2?
(c) Martin Tenbones.
5. Who runs away, frightened by the sight of a dog in Chapter 1?
(a) The beggar woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find George in Chapter 3?
2. What do the girls want to do when they find George's corpse?
3. What do Barbie and Wanda plan on doing after they see the beggar woman?
4. Who wants to leave the apartment after finding George's body but cannot do so?
5. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Wanda's concerns that she shares with Barbie at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Describe Wanda's procurement of coffee for Barbie in Chapter 1.
3. What does Thessaly do in order to talk to George?
4. Describe what happens when Thessaly enters Hazel's apartment in Chapter 3.
5. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
6. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly?
7. Describe Barbie's initial interaction with Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado in Chapter 2.
8. What does Thessaly carry when she approaches George's room after burning one of his birds?
9. Describe what the book "Sandman: A Game of You" is about.
10. What does George do with the bird and how does he relate this to Barbie at the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)