|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes up Barbie to go shopping in Chapter 1?
(c) Martin Tenbones.
2. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
3. Who worries when the Moon disappears in Chapter 3?
(b) A beggar woman.
4. "Sandman: A Game of You" is __________ in a series of graphic novels.
(a) Volume Two.
(b) Volume Five.
(c) Volume Four.
(d) Volume One.
5. Who knocks on the door to check and see if the people who had nightmares are OK in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thessaly do with George's skin?
2. Who is the large dog in the street that calls out to Barbie in Chapter 1?
3. Where are Barbie and Wanda accosted by a beggar woman?
4. Who thinks that Thessaly is weird and nerdy in Chapter 3?
5. Which character confesses in Chapter 2 to having an abortion in high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Wanda's procurement of coffee for Barbie in Chapter 1.
2. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly?
3. What horrific action does George do in Chapter 2 that unleashes negative repercussions on everyone?
4. Describe the big dog in the street mentioned in Chapter 1.
5. What does the Porpentine foreshadow in Chapter 1?
6. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Barbie need to do?
7. What is the scary dream that Hazel has about a baby?
8. How do Luz and Wilkinson respond to the death of Martin in Chapter 1?
9. What happens when Barbie and Wanda go to the subway in Chapter 1?
10. What does Thessaly do in order to talk to George?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)