|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to leave the apartment after finding George's body but cannot do so?
2. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
(a) Menstrual blood.
(c) Dream Stone.
3. What happens when Barbie tells Luz, Prinado and Wilkinson that Martin is dead in Chapter 2?
(a) Luz says their situation is hopeless.
(b) Wanda breaks down and cries.
(c) Prinado fights with Barbie.
(d) Wilkinson picks a fight with Luz.
4. What does Thessaly explain to Hazel in Chapter 3?
(a) That George is the mastermind behind their pain.
(b) That Barbie is going to die.
(c) That George's master, the Cuckoo, invaded their dreams to destroy the jewelry.
(d) That Barbie is going to have a battle with Cuckoo.
5. What does Barbie say when she finds out that her destination is far away?
(a) She needs help.
(b) She had better get going.
(c) She will fly on the wings of a bird.
(d) She is going to give up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thessaly missing from George's face that she needs in order to talk to him in Chapter 3?
2. What does Wilkinson say after learning about Martin's death?
3. To whom does George tell Thessaly that he sent the birds to haunt and give bad dreams?
4. What advice does Barbie give Hazel in Chapter 2 regarding men?
5. Who is hungry, cold and miserable in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the scary dream that Hazel has about a baby?
2. Describe Barbie's initial interaction with Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado in Chapter 2.
3. What horrific action does George do in Chapter 2 that unleashes negative repercussions on everyone?
4. Describe what the characters in the Land are concerned about in Chapter 1.
5. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly?
6. What does Thessaly do in order to talk to George?
7. What does Thessaly say to the Moon?
8. Describe Hazel's actions that could lead to pregnancy in Chapter 2.
9. What do the women need to do in order to prevent the Cuckoo from succeeding, and what are their options in Chapter 3?
10. How do Luz and Wilkinson respond to the death of Martin in Chapter 1?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)