|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thessaly explain that George was doing to everyone in Chapter 3?
(a) Plotting their deaths.
(b) Sending malevolent projections in the form of birds that cause nightmares.
(c) Conspiring against them.
(d) Cheating them.
2. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
(b) Dream Stone.
(d) Menstrual blood.
3. Who makes coffee in Chapter 1?
4. Whom does Wanda admit that she wanted to be when she grew up?
(a) A clown.
(b) A landlord.
(c) A princess.
(d) Weirdzo Alvin.
5. What does Barbie say that she stopped doing after she split up with Ken?
(b) Being wild.
(c) Being happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two ways to get into another person's dreams mentioned in Chapter 3?
2. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
3. Where does the Cuckoo reside, according to George?
4. What advice does Barbie give Hazel in Chapter 2 regarding men?
5. Which character confesses in Chapter 2 to having an abortion in high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the beggar woman observe in Chapter 3?
2. What do the women need to do in order to prevent the Cuckoo from succeeding, and what are their options in Chapter 3?
3. Describe what the characters in the Land are concerned about in Chapter 1.
4. Describe Hazel's actions that could lead to pregnancy in Chapter 2.
5. What does George do with the bird and how does he relate this to Barbie at the end of Chapter 1?
6. Describe Barbie's initial interaction with Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado in Chapter 2.
7. Describe Wanda's procurement of coffee for Barbie in Chapter 1.
8. What are the strange discoveries in George's apartment?
9. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Barbie need to do?
10. What horrific action does George do in Chapter 2 that unleashes negative repercussions on everyone?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)