|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Barbie holding as she sleeps in Chapter 3?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) A book.
(c) A good luck charm.
(d) A bracelet.
2. What event is foreshadowed by the appearance of a character at George's door with a knife?
(a) A quarrel.
(c) George's murder.
(d) A suicide.
3. Whom does Hazel find creepy in Chapter 3?
4. Who is hungry, cold and miserable in Chapter 1?
(d) Black Guard.
5. Who killed George in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Barbie meet in the Land in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 2, who is afraid of being pregnant?
3. Where does Barbie remember that she must go in Chapter 2?
4. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
5. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Luz and Wilkinson respond to the death of Martin in Chapter 1?
2. Describe what happens when Thessaly enters Hazel's apartment in Chapter 3.
3. What does the beggar woman tell Wanda in Chapter 5?
4. What happens when Barbie and Wanda go to the subway in Chapter 1?
5. Describe what Thessaly tells Hazel, Barbie, Wanda and Foxglove about George.
6. What does Barbie remember about her journey with Martin in Chapter 4?
7. When Thessaly, Hazel and Foxglove walk along the Moon's Road, where do they end up and what do they do?
8. What does Thessaly say when Morpheus departs?
9. What do Barbie and Wilkinson discover when they read the scroll?
10. In Chapter 4, when Luz says that they are being watched, what does Barbie compare this experience to?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)