|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Barbie mourn while she is in the Land in Chapter 4?
2. Who turns into a bird and flies away in Chapter 6?
3. When Barbie wakes up in Chapter 4, what does she want?
(b) A bath.
(d) A change of clothes.
4. What does Foxglove ask Hazel in Chapter 5?
(a) If she is pregnant.
(b) If she fought with Wanda.
(c) If she likes the Moon's path.
(d) If she has food to eat.
5. Whose corpse does the traveling group come across in Chapter 4?
6. What does Barbie do with her lipstick on the tombstone in Chapter 6?
(a) Writes "I love you."
(b) Crosses out the word "Alvin" and writes "Wanda" instead.
(c) Draws a heart.
(d) Writes "I am sorry."
7. What does Barbie dream of when she falls asleep in the car at the end of the book?
(a) Wanda making peace with her family.
(b) Wanda fighting with Barbie.
(c) A happy ending for her friends.
(d) A perfect Wanda with another girl.
8. Who grew up in a household with 17 children with the same name?
9. Who is Wanda's only friend that does not treat her like a freak?
10. Who is Judy's "token straight friend"?
(c) Rose Walker.
11. Who does Barbie worry about until she sees that person's corpse hanging above her in Chapter 4?
12. What is the present that Barbie bought for her deceased friend in Chapter 6?
(a) A magic carpet.
(b) A dream catcher.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) An issue of Hyperman.
13. Who is still walking on the Moon's Road and has not reached Barbie's dream yet in Chapter 4?
(a) Nuala and Morpheus.
(b) George and Wanda.
(c) Luz and Wilkinson.
(d) Hazel, Foxglove and Thessaly.
14. To whom does the beggar woman refuse to talk because she does not like hoodoo in Chapter 5?
15. Who shows Barbie a scar on the knee that she remembers?
(a) A little girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A little boy.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Barbie sad when she sees the dead body of her friend in Chapter 6?
2. What guides Barbie's group down an old path to the sea and the city in Chapter 4?
3. To whom does Barbie talk that she does not believe will actually protect her from the guards in Chapter 4?
4. What does Thessaly demand from Morpheus at the end of Chapter 5?
5. Who has a grandson who was a cross-dresser?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)