|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbie believe about people in Chapter 6?
(a) That they all are messed up.
(b) That they all have big imaginations.
(c) That they all want to be forgiven.
(d) That they all have secret worlds inside themselves.
2. Whom does Thessaly kill in Chapter 5, saying that it is a bad idea to let that type of creature talk?
(d) Giant spider.
3. What does Foxglove ask Hazel in Chapter 5?
(a) If she likes the Moon's path.
(b) If she fought with Wanda.
(c) If she has food to eat.
(d) If she is pregnant.
4. What does Barbie do with her lipstick on the tombstone in Chapter 6?
(a) Draws a heart.
(b) Crosses out the word "Alvin" and writes "Wanda" instead.
(c) Writes "I am sorry."
(d) Writes "I love you."
5. What happens when the windows burst in the old apartment building in New York during a storm at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) The Cuckoo dies.
(b) Alianora is revived.
(c) The beggar woman throws herself on top of Barbie.
(d) George comes back to life.
6. For what is the Cuckoo anxious in Chapter 5?
(a) The moon to rise so she can fly away to other lands.
(b) The passing of time.
(c) The changing of the Black Guards.
(d) The death of Barbie.
7. What does Barbie ask Morpheus to do in Chapter 6?
(a) To kill Cuckoo.
(b) To send Thessaly, Foxglove and Hazel home safely.
(c) To give Martin back his life.
(d) To rebuild the land.
8. Who moves upstate in Chapter 6?
(c) Hazel and Foxglove.
9. About whom does George tell Wanda to worry in Chapter 4?
(b) Barbie and the weather.
(d) The giant spider.
10. What happened to Tantoblin after Cuckoo destroyed the room patrol?
(a) He became a bird.
(b) He fell down dead.
(c) He married Wanda.
(d) He became a courier.
11. What does Wanda see when she looks out the window in Chapter 5?
(a) The ghost of George.
(b) Luz's cloak.
(c) Thessaly holding books.
(d) A hurt beggar woman.
12. To what does Barbie compare being watched in Chapter 4?
(a) Bilbo in Mirkwood when the giant spiders attack.
(b) George in the apartment.
(c) The surveillance in New York City.
(d) The attack of the killer bees.
13. What does Barbie notice when Morpheus crumbles the land in his hand in Chapter 5?
(a) That the Cuckoo is about to attack Morpheus.
(b) That he looks sad.
(c) That the land is grainy.
(d) That Morpheus is angry.
14. What is the name of the landlady of the building in Chapter 6?
(a) Maisie Hill.
15. Whose corpse does the traveling group come across in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns into a bird and flies away in Chapter 6?
2. Who is the last person to disappear that Morpheus talks to in Chapter 5?
3. What does Wanda complain about in New York in Chapter 5?
4. To whom does Dora introduce Barbie at the funeral in Chapter 6?
5. Who is the creator of the land mentioned in Chapter 5?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)