|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Barbie wakes up in Chapter 4, what does she want?
(b) A change of clothes.
(d) A bath.
2. Who has a grandson who was a cross-dresser?
(a) The beggar woman.
3. Who stops singing in Chapter 4 when Luz says it is too noisy?
4. What does Barbie recognize the Brightly Shining Sea to be?
(a) Her backyard pool.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) The Mediterranean.
(d) The Atlantic Ocean.
5. Who is told that this is the most dangerous point of their journey in Chapter 4?
6. What is the present that Barbie bought for her deceased friend in Chapter 6?
(a) A magic carpet.
(b) A book of poems.
(c) A dream catcher.
(d) An issue of Hyperman.
7. What advises that everyone should stay at home because a storm is approaching in Chapter 5?
(d) The radio.
8. For whom does Barbie mourn while she is in the Land in Chapter 4?
9. Who is an only child, as mentioned in Chapter 4?
10. What matters to the Moon, according to George?
11. Why is it dangerous to mess with the Moon, according to George?
(a) It disturbs the tides and the weather.
(b) It wreaks havoc on women.
(c) It changes the Sun.
(d) It causes war.
12. What is Wanda's name as a man in her previous life?
13. To whom does Barbie discover that everyone prays in Chapter 5?
(a) A strange man nicknamed Murphy.
(b) A dog called Martin.
(c) A cross-dresser called Wanda.
(d) A ghost called George.
14. To where does Dora drive Barbie after the funeral?
(a) Her new house.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The subway.
(d) The airport.
15. When Barbie fears repressed childhood abuse, what does the Cuckoo say in Chapter 5?
(a) That Barbie lived a dull childhood with an overactive imagination.
(b) That Barbie is foolish.
(c) That Cuckoo will assist her in gaining justice.
(d) That Barbie will have a chance to act out her revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disgusts Barbie when she walks through the diner in Chapter 6?
2. Who is still walking on the Moon's Road and has not reached Barbie's dream yet in Chapter 4?
3. What does Barbie draw on her face in Chapter 6?
4. Who grew up in a household with 17 children with the same name?
5. Who dislikes the image drawn on Barbie's face in Chapter 6?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)