Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Tantoblin after Cuckoo destroyed the room patrol?
(a) He became a courier.
(b) He became a bird.
(c) He married Wanda.
(d) He fell down dead.
2. Who is the last person to disappear that Morpheus talks to in Chapter 5?
3. What does Barbie believe about people in Chapter 6?
(a) That they all want to be forgiven.
(b) That they all are messed up.
(c) That they all have secret worlds inside themselves.
(d) That they all have big imaginations.
4. What does Wanda complain about in New York in Chapter 5?
(a) The taxi drivers.
(b) The subway.
(c) The rude people.
(d) The weather.
5. Who is an only child, as mentioned in Chapter 4?
6. In what year was Thessaly born?
(a) The year the bear totem shattered.
(b) The year before Barbie was born.
7. What is Wanda's name as a man in her previous life?
8. What does Barbie discover about Cuckoo in Chapter 5?
(a) Cuckoo is cowardly.
(b) Cuckoo is a huge bird.
(c) Cuckoo is the little girl who is Barbie as a child.
(d) Cuckoo cannot fly.
9. What does Barbie recognize the Brightly Shining Sea to be?
(a) The Mediterranean.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) The Atlantic Ocean.
(d) Her backyard pool.
10. What does Barbie do with her lipstick on the tombstone in Chapter 6?
(a) Crosses out the word "Alvin" and writes "Wanda" instead.
(b) Draws a heart.
(c) Writes "I am sorry."
(d) Writes "I love you."
11. What is the name of the beggar woman mentioned in Chapter 6?
(a) Maisie Hill.
(c) Mrs. Mann.
12. What does Barbie see when she comes out of the building's wreckage in Chapter 6?
(d) A television crew.
13. What does Morpheus need to "uncreate" the Land in Chapter 5?
(a) Moon tides.
(c) Human blood.
(d) Ocean swells.
14. What does Barbie ask Morpheus to do in Chapter 6?
(a) To rebuild the land.
(b) To kill Cuckoo.
(c) To send Thessaly, Foxglove and Hazel home safely.
(d) To give Martin back his life.
15. Where does Barbie go after burying Tantoblin?
(a) An inn to sleep.
(b) The desert to roam.
(c) A cave to read Tantoblin's scroll.
(d) The forest to hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who threatens Barbie's group, forcing them to run toward the sea in Chapter 4?
2. For whom does Barbie mourn while she is in the Land in Chapter 4?
3. To where does Dora drive Barbie after the funeral?
4. Where does Barbie remember traveling with Martin Tenbones in Chapter 4?
5. What does Barbie say girls do while boys imagine themselves stronger in Chapter 5?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)