|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbie ask Morpheus to do in Chapter 6?
(a) To rebuild the land.
(b) To kill Cuckoo.
(c) To give Martin back his life.
(d) To send Thessaly, Foxglove and Hazel home safely.
2. What happened to Tantoblin after Cuckoo destroyed the room patrol?
(a) He became a courier.
(b) He married Wanda.
(c) He became a bird.
(d) He fell down dead.
3. Who is told that this is the most dangerous point of their journey in Chapter 4?
4. What does Barbie tell Dora about that results in a silent drive after the funeral?
(a) Alvin's real love.
(b) Her favorite lipstick colors.
(c) Morpheus' plans.
(d) The dream world.
5. What power does the Cuckoo exert over Barbie in Chapter 5?
(d) Mind control.
6. To whom does Barbie talk that she does not believe will actually protect her from the guards in Chapter 4?
7. Who is Judy's "token straight friend"?
(c) Rose Walker.
8. What is destroyed that causes Cuckoo to rejoice and Wanda to worry in Chapter 5?
(a) Moon's Road.
(c) Wilkinson's body.
9. Why is George able to talk when Thessaly is gone in Chapter 4?
(a) He gets the help of Cuckoo.
(b) He defeats her spell.
(c) He tricks Wanda into helping him.
(d) Her commands do not hold.
10. Who does Barbie worry about until she sees that person's corpse hanging above her in Chapter 4?
11. In what year was Thessaly born?
(b) The year before Barbie was born.
(d) The year the bear totem shattered.
12. What is the name of the beggar woman mentioned in Chapter 6?
(b) Maisie Hill.
(d) Mrs. Mann.
13. What exists as long as the world exists according to Cuckoo in Chapter 5?
(a) The city and the sea.
(b) The Hierogram and the Porpentine.
(c) The beggar woman and the cross-dresser.
(d) The birds and George.
14. Who threatens Barbie's group, forcing them to run toward the sea in Chapter 4?
(c) Black Guards.
15. To whom does Barbie discover that everyone prays in Chapter 5?
(a) A strange man nicknamed Murphy.
(b) A cross-dresser called Wanda.
(c) A ghost called George.
(d) A dog called Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wanda's only friend that does not treat her like a freak?
2. What does Barbie notice when Morpheus crumbles the land in his hand in Chapter 5?
3. What does Morpheus say the boon can be used for?
4. What matters to the Moon, according to George?
5. To where does Dora drive Barbie after the funeral?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)