|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advises that everyone should stay at home because a storm is approaching in Chapter 5?
(a) The radio.
2. To whom does Barbie talk that she does not believe will actually protect her from the guards in Chapter 4?
3. Who threatens Barbie's group, forcing them to run toward the sea in Chapter 4?
(c) Black Guards.
4. Why is George able to talk when Thessaly is gone in Chapter 4?
(a) He tricks Wanda into helping him.
(b) Her commands do not hold.
(c) He defeats her spell.
(d) He gets the help of Cuckoo.
5. Where does Barbie go after burying Tantoblin?
(a) A cave to read Tantoblin's scroll.
(b) The forest to hide.
(c) An inn to sleep.
(d) The desert to roam.
6. Who admits to not having any money or even a home in Chapter 6?
7. Who has a grandson who was a cross-dresser?
(c) The beggar woman.
8. Who passes by so close to Barbie that she can almost touch them while she hides in Chapter 4?
(a) Cuckoo and his birds.
(b) Hazel and Foxglove.
(c) Wanda and George.
(d) Thirty soldiers from the Black Guard.
9. What is Wanda's name as a man in her previous life?
10. What looks like the house in Florida in which where Barbie grew up?
(a) The Citadel of the Cuckoo.
(b) Thessaly's farm.
(c) The Land.
(d) George's apartment.
11. What is the present that Barbie bought for her deceased friend in Chapter 6?
(a) An issue of Hyperman.
(b) A magic carpet.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) A dream catcher.
12. Who does Barbie worry about until she sees that person's corpse hanging above her in Chapter 4?
13. Who is still walking on the Moon's Road and has not reached Barbie's dream yet in Chapter 4?
(a) Nuala and Morpheus.
(b) George and Wanda.
(c) Luz and Wilkinson.
(d) Hazel, Foxglove and Thessaly.
14. Who looks like Barbie's grandfather in Chapter 5?
15. Who would be lucky to be dead in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wanda's only friend that does not treat her like a freak?
2. What does Barbie draw on her face in Chapter 6?
3. Who shows Barbie a scar on the knee that she remembers?
4. Where do the giant spiders live?
5. What does Barbie see when she comes out of the building's wreckage in Chapter 6?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)