|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the landlady of the building in Chapter 6?
(a) Maisie Hill.
2. What is destroyed that causes Cuckoo to rejoice and Wanda to worry in Chapter 5?
(a) Moon's Road.
(b) Wilkinson's body.
3. What does Morpheus say the boon can be used for?
(a) To win one object.
(b) To kill the Cuckoo or to rebuild the land.
(c) To restore the life of one person.
(d) To build a castle.
4. For what is the Cuckoo anxious in Chapter 5?
(a) The changing of the Black Guards.
(b) The death of Barbie.
(c) The passing of time.
(d) The moon to rise so she can fly away to other lands.
5. Who stops singing in Chapter 4 when Luz says it is too noisy?
6. Who would be lucky to be dead in Chapter 4?
7. What does Morpheus say is Barbie's fault in Chapter 6?
(a) That Foxglove is pregnant.
(b) That Cuckoo was bound to the land.
(c) That George died.
(d) That Wanda is still a man.
8. Who grew up in a household with 17 children with the same name?
9. Who moves upstate in Chapter 6?
(d) Hazel and Foxglove.
10. Why is it dangerous to mess with the Moon, according to George?
(a) It disturbs the tides and the weather.
(b) It wreaks havoc on women.
(c) It changes the Sun.
(d) It causes war.
11. Who is the creator of the land mentioned in Chapter 5?
12. Who is Wanda's only friend that does not treat her like a freak?
13. What happens when the windows burst in the old apartment building in New York during a storm at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) The beggar woman throws herself on top of Barbie.
(b) George comes back to life.
(c) The Cuckoo dies.
(d) Alianora is revived.
14. Who does Barbie worry about until she sees that person's corpse hanging above her in Chapter 4?
15. What is the only thing that Morpheus says he has not done that he came to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Grant a boon.
(b) Move to New York.
(c) Rebuild the city.
(d) Fight the Cuckoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the beggar woman mentioned in Chapter 6?
2. To where does Dora drive Barbie after the funeral?
3. Who looks like Barbie's grandfather in Chapter 5?
4. Who has a grandson who was a cross-dresser?
5. Where do the giant spiders live?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)