|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Barbie tells Luz, Prinado and Wilkinson that Martin is dead in Chapter 2?
(a) Luz says their situation is hopeless.
(b) Prinado fights with Barbie.
(c) Wilkinson picks a fight with Luz.
(d) Wanda breaks down and cries.
2. What is Thessaly missing from George's face that she needs in order to talk to him in Chapter 3?
(a) His lips.
(b) His approval.
(c) His spirit.
(d) His tongue.
3. What does Sandman suggest about people by looking at their inner fantasies?
(a) A person with destructive fantasies will self-destruct.
(b) A person has more going on internally than can be seen from the outside.
(c) A person with optimistic fantasies will lead a happy life.
(d) A person without fantasies can live grounded in reality.
4. Who may have been murdered by the Black Guard?
5. What does one character use to find the princess in Chapter 1?
6. Who dreams about beautiful dresses in Chapter 2?
7. Who thinks that Thessaly is weird and nerdy in Chapter 3?
(d) Foxglove, Hazel and Wanda.
8. What does Hazel ask Barbie to return when she comes to her apartment in Chapter 2?
(a) A book.
(b) Her earrings.
(c) A frog mug.
(d) A movie.
9. What is Barbie excited about getting in Chapter 1?
(a) Real coffee.
(b) A new dress.
(c) A book.
10. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
(a) Martin Tenbones.
(d) Black Guard.
11. Who makes coffee in Chapter 1?
12. What is Wanda reluctant to carry around in public in Chapter 1?
(a) A cute frog mug.
(b) A dog.
(c) A porpentine.
(d) A pretty woman.
13. Who is asked to stand next to Barbie because she is not biologically a woman?
14. What happens when a bird lands on Foxglove in Chapter 2?
(a) She dreams of becoming a man.
(b) She dreams of escaping her life.
(c) She dreams of death.
(d) She dreams of someone calling her Donna.
15. What does Wilkinson say after learning about Martin's death?
(a) To wage war.
(b) To not give up.
(d) To avenge his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose picture do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find in the apartment when they place Barbie on the couch in Chapter 3?
2. What does Thessaly do with George's skin?
3. What does the woman who might be pregnant fear about pregnancy tests?
4. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly in Chapter 2?
5. Who is the young woman plagued by involvement in a dream world mentioned in Chapter 1?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)