|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two ways to get into another person's dreams mentioned in Chapter 3?
(a) Through the Dream King or the Moon Road.
(b) Through sleeping next to them and living with them.
(c) Through hynopsis and death.
(d) Through pouring menstrual blood or breaking the Dream Stone.
2. What resembles a chessboard in Chapter 1?
(a) The floor inside Thessaly's mansion.
(b) Barbie's make-up.
(c) The ballroom in the Empire State building.
(d) The entry way to the apartment.
3. What does Wilkinson say after learning about Martin's death?
(a) To avenge his death.
(b) To not give up.
(c) To wage war.
4. Who knocks on George's door holding a hidden knife?
5. What does Barbie say that she stopped doing after she split up with Ken?
(a) Being wild.
(b) Being happy.
6. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove take Barbie in Chapter 3?
(a) Hazel's apartment.
(b) George's apartment.
(c) Wanda's apartment.
(d) Foxglove's apartment.
7. What does Thessaly do with George's skin?
(a) She burns it.
(b) She makes a photocopy of it.
(c) She paints it.
(d) She nails it to the wall.
8. When Thessaly asks George why he tried to harm them, what does he say?
(a) That he wanted to control them.
(b) That he sent the birds to destroy the Porpentine.
(c) That he likes to cause nightmares.
(d) That he wanted to change them into birds.
9. What is Wanda reluctant to carry around in public in Chapter 1?
(a) A cute frog mug.
(b) A dog.
(c) A porpentine.
(d) A pretty woman.
10. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly in Chapter 2?
(a) She catches it and burns it.
(b) She locks it in a cage.
(c) She eats it.
(d) She fights it.
11. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) A family living in New Jersey that Wanda likes.
(b) A punk-metal band.
(c) A strange community of people.
(d) A species that lived on a square planet in outer space and did everything backward.
12. Which character confesses in Chapter 2 to having an abortion in high school?
13. Who wakes up Barbie to go shopping in Chapter 1?
(d) Martin Tenbones.
14. Who is the large dog in the street that calls out to Barbie in Chapter 1?
(a) Martin Tenbones.
(d) January Jones.
15. Whom does Wanda tease about smoking too much in Chapter 1?
(a) Barbie and Luz.
(b) Thessaly and Martin.
(c) Porpentine and Tantoblin.
(d) Hazel and Foxglove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has spare keys to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 3?
2. Who may have been murdered by the Black Guard?
3. Who does Foxglove think is talking to her in her dream in Chapter 2?
4. Who is afraid of sleeping in Chapter 2?
5. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)