|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilkinson say after learning about Martin's death?
(a) To not give up.
(b) To avenge his death.
(c) To wage war.
2. At the end of Chapter 2, who does the reader know will have future adventures in the Land?
3. Who wakes up Barbie to go shopping in Chapter 1?
(d) Martin Tenbones.
4. Whom does Wanda tease about smoking too much in Chapter 1?
(a) Thessaly and Martin.
(b) Hazel and Foxglove.
(c) Barbie and Luz.
(d) Porpentine and Tantoblin.
5. To whom is Barbie an heir and savior in Chapter 2?
(a) George and Wanda.
(b) Wilkinson and Luz.
(c) Thessaly and Foxglove.
(d) Martin and Prinado.
6. Who may have been murdered by the Black Guard?
7. Who thinks that Thessaly is weird and nerdy in Chapter 3?
(a) Foxglove, Hazel and Wanda.
8. What was Barbie not allowed to read as a little girl?
(a) Romance novels.
(b) Theology books.
9. Who has spare keys to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 3?
10. Who worries when the Moon disappears in Chapter 3?
(a) A beggar woman.
11. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
12. When Hazel notices Wanda's "thingie," what does Wanda rebuke her for noticing in Chapter 3?
(a) Her nightgown.
(b) Her headband.
(c) A lady's shortcomings.
(d) Her shoes.
13. When Thessaly asks George why he tried to harm them, what does he say?
(a) That he wanted to control them.
(b) That he wanted to change them into birds.
(c) That he sent the birds to destroy the Porpentine.
(d) That he likes to cause nightmares.
14. What does Hazel dream that she finds in a box in the cellar under a train in Chapter 2?
(a) A dead baby boy.
(b) A dead bird.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book.
15. Who doubts Barbie because she does not remember who she is in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Sandman: A Game of You" is __________ in a series of graphic novels.
2. What does Hazel ask Barbie to return when she comes to her apartment in Chapter 2?
3. What are the two ways to get into another person's dreams mentioned in Chapter 3?
4. Whom does Thessaly say she needs to talk to in Chapter 3?
5. What resembles a chessboard in Chapter 1?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)