|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Barbie reminded of when she finds out that she is an heir and a savior?
(a) Her destiny.
(b) Her strength.
(c) Her eyesight.
(d) Her love.
2. What does Hazel ask Barbie to return when she comes to her apartment in Chapter 2?
(a) Her earrings.
(b) A book.
(c) A movie.
(d) A frog mug.
3. Who wakes up Barbie to go shopping in Chapter 1?
(d) Martin Tenbones.
4. To whom is Barbie an heir and savior in Chapter 2?
(a) Thessaly and Foxglove.
(b) Martin and Prinado.
(c) George and Wanda.
(d) Wilkinson and Luz.
5. "Sandman: A Game of You" is __________ in a series of graphic novels.
(a) Volume One.
(b) Volume Two.
(c) Volume Five.
(d) Volume Four.
6. What does Thessaly explain to Hazel in Chapter 3?
(a) That Barbie is going to have a battle with Cuckoo.
(b) That George is the mastermind behind their pain.
(c) That Barbie is going to die.
(d) That George's master, the Cuckoo, invaded their dreams to destroy the jewelry.
7. What does Barbie say when she finds out that her destination is far away?
(a) She is going to give up.
(b) She needs help.
(c) She will fly on the wings of a bird.
(d) She had better get going.
8. When Thessaly cuts off George's face, what does Foxglove say is happening in Chapter 3?
(c) New-age stuff.
9. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) A strange community of people.
(b) A species that lived on a square planet in outer space and did everything backward.
(c) A family living in New Jersey that Wanda likes.
(d) A punk-metal band.
10. When Hazel notices Wanda's "thingie," what does Wanda rebuke her for noticing in Chapter 3?
(a) Her headband.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her nightgown.
(d) A lady's shortcomings.
11. Where does the Cuckoo reside, according to George?
(a) In Thessaly's hair.
(b) In George's birds.
(c) In Barbie's dream.
(d) In Hazel's books.
12. Who is hungry, cold and miserable in Chapter 1?
(d) Black Guard.
13. Who makes coffee in Chapter 1?
14. What does Thessaly think the object that Barbie holds can do?
(a) Help people take charge of their dreams.
(b) Fight birds.
(c) Change people into animals.
(d) Keep Barbie alive.
15. What is Wanda reluctant to carry around in public in Chapter 1?
(a) A pretty woman.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cute frog mug.
(d) A porpentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barbie holding as she sleeps in Chapter 3?
2. When Barbie learns that the destination is far away, what does her response reveal about her nature in Chapter 2?
3. Whom does Wanda greet on her way back to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 1?
4. Who wakes up from nightmares at 3 a.m. in New York in Chapter 3?
5. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)