|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Barbie and Wanda plan on doing after they see the beggar woman?
(a) Rob a bank.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Relax in a spa.
(d) Go out for breakfast.
2. What does Barbie say when she finds out that her destination is far away?
(a) She needs help.
(b) She will fly on the wings of a bird.
(c) She is going to give up.
(d) She had better get going.
3. Who doubts Barbie because she does not remember who she is in Chapter 2?
4. What happens when one of the birds lands on Wanda's shoulder in Chapter 2?
(a) The bird carries her away.
(b) The bird warns her of her death.
(c) She dreams that Weirdzo Al visits her.
(d) The bird attacks her.
5. Who makes coffee in Chapter 1?
6. What is Barbie holding as she sleeps in Chapter 3?
(a) A good luck charm.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A book.
(d) The Porpentine.
7. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
(a) Menstrual blood.
(b) Dream Stone.
8. What does Barbie say about dreaming in Chapter 1?
(a) That she does not dream.
(b) That dreams lead to bad things.
(c) That dreams make her sleep better.
(d) That dreams are scary.
9. Who knocks on the door to check and see if the people who had nightmares are OK in Chapter 3?
10. Who is hungry, cold and miserable in Chapter 1?
(c) Black Guard.
11. Who may have been murdered by the Black Guard?
12. What does Barbie give the beggar woman?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) A tissue.
(c) Her watch.
(d) A sandwich.
13. What horrible event does Hazel dream about that involves Foxglove in Chapter 2?
(a) Foxglove commits murder.
(b) Hazel kills Foxglove.
(c) Foxglove dies.
(d) Hazel's baby moves and devours Foxglove's baby.
14. What does Thessaly explain to Hazel in Chapter 3?
(a) That George is the mastermind behind their pain.
(b) That Barbie is going to have a battle with Cuckoo.
(c) That George's master, the Cuckoo, invaded their dreams to destroy the jewelry.
(d) That Barbie is going to die.
15. Since Wanda and Barbie are broke in Chapter 1, where are they going to go?
(a) A bookstore.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbie describe as "yechy" in Chapter 1?
2. Who is asked to stand next to Barbie because she is not biologically a woman?
3. Whom does Thessaly say she needs to talk to in Chapter 3?
4. Who dreams about beautiful dresses in Chapter 2?
5. At the end of Chapter 2, who does the reader know will have future adventures in the Land?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)