|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Barbie and Wanda plan on doing after they see the beggar woman?
(a) Relax in a spa.
(b) Go out for breakfast.
(c) Rob a bank.
(d) Read the newspaper.
2. What does Barbie describe as "yechy" in Chapter 1?
(d) Foxglove's hair.
3. Who has spare keys to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 3?
4. Who wakes up from nightmares at 3 a.m. in New York in Chapter 3?
(a) Barbie and Wanda.
(b) Martin and Thessaly.
(c) Foxglove and Hazel.
(d) Nuala and George.
5. Who does Foxglove think is talking to her in her dream in Chapter 2?
6. Who is the large dog in the street that calls out to Barbie in Chapter 1?
(b) January Jones.
(d) Martin Tenbones.
7. What are the two ways to get into another person's dreams mentioned in Chapter 3?
(a) Through the Dream King or the Moon Road.
(b) Through sleeping next to them and living with them.
(c) Through hynopsis and death.
(d) Through pouring menstrual blood or breaking the Dream Stone.
8. What is Barbie reminded of when she finds out that she is an heir and a savior?
(a) Her strength.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her eyesight.
(d) Her destiny.
9. Whom does Wanda tease about smoking too much in Chapter 1?
(a) Porpentine and Tantoblin.
(b) Thessaly and Martin.
(c) Barbie and Luz.
(d) Hazel and Foxglove.
10. When Hazel notices Wanda's "thingie," what does Wanda rebuke her for noticing in Chapter 3?
(a) Her nightgown.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her headband.
(d) A lady's shortcomings.
11. Who is the young woman plagued by involvement in a dream world mentioned in Chapter 1?
(d) Black Guard.
12. What does Sandman suggest about people by looking at their inner fantasies?
(a) A person has more going on internally than can be seen from the outside.
(b) A person without fantasies can live grounded in reality.
(c) A person with optimistic fantasies will lead a happy life.
(d) A person with destructive fantasies will self-destruct.
13. What does Hazel ask Barbie to return when she comes to her apartment in Chapter 2?
(a) A movie.
(b) A book.
(c) Her earrings.
(d) A frog mug.
14. Who only has soy milk instead of cream?
15. What does Barbie say when she finds out that her destination is far away?
(a) She had better get going.
(b) She is going to give up.
(c) She needs help.
(d) She will fly on the wings of a bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barbie excited about getting in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 2, who is afraid of being pregnant?
3. Who doubts Barbie because she does not remember who she is in Chapter 2?
4. What is Barbie holding as she sleeps in Chapter 3?
5. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)