|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cuts open his or her chest and releases birds in Chapter 2?
2. What is Barbie excited about getting in Chapter 1?
(a) Real coffee.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A book.
3. What does Barbie say that she stopped doing after she split up with Ken?
(b) Being wild.
(c) Being happy.
4. Who is afraid of sleeping in Chapter 2?
(d) Martin Tenbones.
5. What does Thessaly do with George's skin?
(a) She makes a photocopy of it.
(b) She burns it.
(c) She paints it.
(d) She nails it to the wall.
6. Who is the young woman plagued by involvement in a dream world mentioned in Chapter 1?
(d) Black Guard.
7. What is Barbie reminded of when she finds out that she is an heir and a savior?
(a) Her strength.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her eyesight.
(d) Her destiny.
8. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
9. What are the two ways to get into another person's dreams mentioned in Chapter 3?
(a) Through pouring menstrual blood or breaking the Dream Stone.
(b) Through the Dream King or the Moon Road.
(c) Through hynopsis and death.
(d) Through sleeping next to them and living with them.
10. Who may have been murdered by the Black Guard?
11. When Hazel notices Wanda's "thingie," what does Wanda rebuke her for noticing in Chapter 3?
(a) Her headband.
(b) Her nightgown.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) A lady's shortcomings.
12. What does Hazel dream that she finds in a box in the cellar under a train in Chapter 2?
(a) A letter.
(b) A dead bird.
(c) A book.
(d) A dead baby boy.
13. What happens when one of the birds lands on Wanda's shoulder in Chapter 2?
(a) The bird carries her away.
(b) The bird attacks her.
(c) She dreams that Weirdzo Al visits her.
(d) The bird warns her of her death.
14. Who makes coffee in Chapter 1?
15. When Thessaly cuts off George's face, what does Foxglove say is happening in Chapter 3?
(d) New-age stuff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Wanda and Barbie are broke in Chapter 1, where are they going to go?
2. Who does Foxglove think is talking to her in her dream in Chapter 2?
3. To whom does George tell Thessaly that he sent the birds to haunt and give bad dreams?
4. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove take Barbie in Chapter 3?
5. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)