|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thessaly do with George's skin?
(a) She burns it.
(b) She makes a photocopy of it.
(c) She paints it.
(d) She nails it to the wall.
2. Who may have been murdered by the Black Guard?
3. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
4. Who knocks on the door to check and see if the people who had nightmares are OK in Chapter 3?
5. Who is the large dog in the street that calls out to Barbie in Chapter 1?
(a) Martin Tenbones.
(d) January Jones.
6. What advice does Barbie give Hazel in Chapter 2 regarding men?
(a) Avoid them like the plague.
(b) Do not sleep with them.
(c) Do not let them stay over unless you plan on sleeping with them.
(d) Always wear protection.
7. Where are Barbie and Wanda accosted by a beggar woman?
(b) Apartment building.
(c) Coffee shop.
8. Since Wanda and Barbie are broke in Chapter 1, where are they going to go?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) A cafe.
(d) A bookstore.
9. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
(b) Black Guard.
(c) Martin Tenbones.
10. What does Barbie say about dreaming in Chapter 1?
(a) That she does not dream.
(b) That dreams lead to bad things.
(c) That dreams are scary.
(d) That dreams make her sleep better.
11. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
(a) Dream Stone.
(d) Menstrual blood.
12. What does the woman who might be pregnant fear about pregnancy tests?
(a) That can be wrong.
(b) That they work.
(c) That you have to kill a rabbit.
(d) That they hurt.
13. Who does not know how to help Barbie on her journey in Chapter 2?
(b) Hazel and Foxglove.
(c) Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado.
14. Which character confesses in Chapter 2 to having an abortion in high school?
15. What does one character use to find the princess in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hazel ask Barbie to return when she comes to her apartment in Chapter 2?
2. What does Thessaly think the object that Barbie holds can do?
3. What event is foreshadowed by the appearance of a character at George's door with a knife?
4. Who dreams about beautiful dresses in Chapter 2?
5. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find George in Chapter 3?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)