|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Barbie and Wanda accosted by a beggar woman?
(c) Apartment building.
(d) Coffee shop.
2. Who is afraid to vomit in the bathroom because of the corpse in Chapter 3?
3. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
4. Who does Barbie meet in the Land in Chapter 2?
(a) Martin Tenbones.
(b) Wanda and Nuala.
(c) Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado.
(d) Hazel and Foxglove.
5. Who wakes up Barbie to go shopping in Chapter 1?
(b) Martin Tenbones.
6. What advice does Barbie give Hazel in Chapter 2 regarding men?
(a) Do not sleep with them.
(b) Avoid them like the plague.
(c) Do not let them stay over unless you plan on sleeping with them.
(d) Always wear protection.
7. In Chapter 2, who is afraid of being pregnant?
8. Who dreams about beautiful dresses in Chapter 2?
9. What happens when a bird lands on Thessaly in Chapter 2?
(a) She fights it.
(b) She catches it and burns it.
(c) She locks it in a cage.
(d) She eats it.
10. What is Thessaly missing from George's face that she needs in order to talk to him in Chapter 3?
(a) His spirit.
(b) His approval.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His lips.
11. What does Hazel dream that she finds in a box in the cellar under a train in Chapter 2?
(a) A book.
(b) A dead bird.
(c) A dead baby boy.
(d) A letter.
12. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove take Barbie in Chapter 3?
(a) Foxglove's apartment.
(b) George's apartment.
(c) Hazel's apartment.
(d) Wanda's apartment.
13. Who is the young woman plagued by involvement in a dream world mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) Black Guard.
14. What does Barbie say that she stopped doing after she split up with Ken?
(a) Being happy.
(d) Being wild.
15. Who runs away, frightened by the sight of a dog in Chapter 1?
(d) The beggar woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
2. What does Sandman suggest about people by looking at their inner fantasies?
3. Who has spare keys to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 3?
4. Who killed George in Chapter 3?
5. What do the girls want to do when they find George's corpse?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)