|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to leave the apartment after finding George's body but cannot do so?
2. In Chapter 1, who is afraid that Cuckoo will reign in the land?
3. When Barbie learns that the destination is far away, what does her response reveal about her nature in Chapter 2?
(a) That she is cowardly.
(b) That she is strong-willed.
(c) That she gives up easily.
(d) That she is forgetful.
4. Who is hungry, cold and miserable in Chapter 1?
(a) Black Guard.
5. What does Barbie say about dreaming in Chapter 1?
(a) That dreams are scary.
(b) That dreams lead to bad things.
(c) That dreams make her sleep better.
(d) That she does not dream.
6. Who is the young woman plagued by involvement in a dream world mentioned in Chapter 1?
(b) Black Guard.
7. Who makes coffee in Chapter 1?
8. What does Wilkinson say after learning about Martin's death?
(b) To not give up.
(c) To wage war.
(d) To avenge his death.
9. What does the woman who might be pregnant fear about pregnancy tests?
(a) That they hurt.
(b) That can be wrong.
(c) That they work.
(d) That you have to kill a rabbit.
10. In what city is Barbie in when she wakes up from her first dream in an apartment?
(a) The Land.
(b) New York City.
(c) San Francisco.
11. Who doubts Barbie because she does not remember who she is in Chapter 2?
12. Whom does Hazel find creepy in Chapter 3?
13. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
(c) Dream Stone.
(d) Menstrual blood.
14. Who does Barbie meet in the Land in Chapter 2?
(a) Martin Tenbones.
(b) Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado.
(c) Hazel and Foxglove.
(d) Wanda and Nuala.
15. When Thessaly asks George who he is, what does he say in Chapter 3?
(a) That he is Gwa-y-Gogg, the servant of Cuckoo.
(b) A dead man.
(c) An angry fool.
(d) A lottery winner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes up Barbie to go shopping in Chapter 1?
2. What does Hazel dream that she finds in a box in the cellar under a train in Chapter 2?
3. What does Thessaly explain that George was doing to everyone in Chapter 3?
4. What does one character use to find the princess in Chapter 1?
5. Who dreams about beautiful dresses in Chapter 2?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)