|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is afraid of sleeping in Chapter 2?
(d) Martin Tenbones.
2. Who cuts open his or her chest and releases birds in Chapter 2?
3. Who does Barbie meet in the Land in Chapter 2?
(a) Hazel and Foxglove.
(b) Martin Tenbones.
(c) Wanda and Nuala.
(d) Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado.
4. What does Hazel dream that she finds in a box in the cellar under a train in Chapter 2?
(a) A dead baby boy.
(b) A book.
(c) A dead bird.
(d) A letter.
5. While George waits patiently, what do the other characters do in Chapter 2?
(a) Foxglove reads, Hazel sleeps, Wanda sleeps, Thessaly brushes her hair and Barbie dreams.
(b) Hazel and Wanda fight, Foxglove watches television and Barbie showers.
(c) Barbie watches television while Hazel, Foxglove and Wanda play a game.
(d) Barbie sleeps, Hazel cooks food and Wanda sews.
6. When Thessaly cuts off George's face, what does Foxglove say is happening in Chapter 3?
(d) New-age stuff.
7. Who killed George in Chapter 3?
8. Where does the Cuckoo reside, according to George?
(a) In Barbie's dream.
(b) In George's birds.
(c) In Hazel's books.
(d) In Thessaly's hair.
9. What does one character use to find the princess in Chapter 1?
10. What advice does Barbie give Hazel in Chapter 2 regarding men?
(a) Always wear protection.
(b) Do not let them stay over unless you plan on sleeping with them.
(c) Avoid them like the plague.
(d) Do not sleep with them.
11. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
12. Whom does Wanda admit that she wanted to be when she grew up?
(a) A landlord.
(b) A princess.
(c) Weirdzo Alvin.
(d) A clown.
13. Whom does Wanda greet on her way back to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 1?
(a) A scared waiter.
(b) A beggar woman.
(c) A hungry child.
(d) A grumpy George.
14. Whom does Wanda tease about smoking too much in Chapter 1?
(a) Porpentine and Tantoblin.
(b) Barbie and Luz.
(c) Hazel and Foxglove.
(d) Thessaly and Martin.
15. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
(a) Martin Tenbones.
(c) Black Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who only has soy milk instead of cream?
2. Who thinks that Thessaly is weird and nerdy in Chapter 3?
3. Who is asked to stand next to Barbie because she is not biologically a woman?
4. What does Thessaly explain that George was doing to everyone in Chapter 3?
5. Who knocks on the door to check and see if the people who had nightmares are OK in Chapter 3?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)