|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbie say about dreaming in Chapter 1?
(a) That dreams make her sleep better.
(b) That dreams are scary.
(c) That dreams lead to bad things.
(d) That she does not dream.
2. What does Thessaly explain that George was doing to everyone in Chapter 3?
(a) Plotting their deaths.
(b) Sending malevolent projections in the form of birds that cause nightmares.
(c) Cheating them.
(d) Conspiring against them.
3. What is Barbie reminded of when she finds out that she is an heir and a savior?
(a) Her eyesight.
(b) Her strength.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her destiny.
4. Who does not know how to help Barbie on her journey in Chapter 2?
(c) Hazel and Foxglove.
(d) Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado.
5. Whose picture do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find in the apartment when they place Barbie on the couch in Chapter 3?
6. What does Thessaly ask Foxglove to give her in Chapter 3?
(b) Dream Stone.
(c) Menstrual blood.
7. What advice does Barbie give Hazel in Chapter 2 regarding men?
(a) Do not let them stay over unless you plan on sleeping with them.
(b) Do not sleep with them.
(c) Avoid them like the plague.
(d) Always wear protection.
8. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
(c) Martin Tenbones.
(d) Black Guard.
9. Who dreams about beautiful dresses in Chapter 2?
10. What is Barbie holding as she sleeps in Chapter 3?
(a) The Porpentine.
(b) A book.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A good luck charm.
11. When Barbie learns that the destination is far away, what does her response reveal about her nature in Chapter 2?
(a) That she is strong-willed.
(b) That she is cowardly.
(c) That she gives up easily.
(d) That she is forgetful.
12. Since Wanda and Barbie are broke in Chapter 1, where are they going to go?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) The grocery store.
13. What does Barbie describe as "yechy" in Chapter 1?
(d) Foxglove's hair.
14. Who is asked to stand next to Barbie because she is not biologically a woman?
15. Who is afraid of sleeping in Chapter 2?
(d) Martin Tenbones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Wanda greet on her way back to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 1?
2. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove take Barbie in Chapter 3?
3. What does the woman who might be pregnant fear about pregnancy tests?
4. Whom does Wanda tease about smoking too much in Chapter 1?
5. What does Wilkinson say after learning about Martin's death?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)