|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove take Barbie in Chapter 3?
(a) Foxglove's apartment.
(b) George's apartment.
(c) Hazel's apartment.
(d) Wanda's apartment.
2. Who only has soy milk instead of cream?
3. Who are the Weirdzos mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) A punk-metal band.
(b) A species that lived on a square planet in outer space and did everything backward.
(c) A family living in New Jersey that Wanda likes.
(d) A strange community of people.
4. Who worries when the Moon disappears in Chapter 3?
(c) A beggar woman.
5. What is Barbie reminded of when she finds out that she is an heir and a savior?
(a) Her eyesight.
(b) Her strength.
(c) Her destiny.
(d) Her love.
6. "Sandman: A Game of You" is __________ in a series of graphic novels.
(a) Volume Four.
(b) Volume Five.
(c) Volume One.
(d) Volume Two.
7. To whom is Barbie an heir and savior in Chapter 2?
(a) Martin and Prinado.
(b) Thessaly and Foxglove.
(c) Wilkinson and Luz.
(d) George and Wanda.
8. Who is afraid to vomit in the bathroom because of the corpse in Chapter 3?
9. Who does not know how to help Barbie on her journey in Chapter 2?
(b) Hazel and Foxglove.
(d) Luz, Wilkinson and Prinado.
10. In Chapter 1, who tells the crow in another land that he does not know what is happening?
11. When Thessaly asks George why he tried to harm them, what does he say?
(a) That he sent the birds to destroy the Porpentine.
(b) That he wanted to control them.
(c) That he likes to cause nightmares.
(d) That he wanted to change them into birds.
12. At the end of Chapter 2, who does the reader know will have future adventures in the Land?
13. What does Wilkinson say after learning about Martin's death?
(b) To avenge his death.
(c) To not give up.
(d) To wage war.
14. What does one character use to find the princess in Chapter 1?
15. Who wants to leave the apartment after finding George's body but cannot do so?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
2. What does Hazel dream that she finds in a box in the cellar under a train in Chapter 2?
3. Who runs away, frightened by the sight of a dog in Chapter 1?
4. What does Thessaly explain to Hazel in Chapter 3?
5. Since Wanda and Barbie are broke in Chapter 1, where are they going to go?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)