|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Wanda admit that she wanted to be when she grew up?
(a) Weirdzo Alvin.
(b) A princess.
(c) A clown.
(d) A landlord.
2. What is Wanda reluctant to carry around in public in Chapter 1?
(a) A dog.
(b) A pretty woman.
(c) A cute frog mug.
(d) A porpentine.
3. What happens when the group reaches Wanda's apartment in Chapter 3?
(a) Wanda cries over her bad dream.
(b) Foxglove fights with Hazel.
(c) Wanda watches television.
(d) Thessaly kisses George.
4. Who thinks that Thessaly is weird and nerdy in Chapter 3?
(a) Foxglove, Hazel and Wanda.
5. Who is the large dog in the street that calls out to Barbie in Chapter 1?
(a) Martin Tenbones.
(c) January Jones.
6. Who doubts Barbie because she does not remember who she is in Chapter 2?
7. When Barbie learns that the destination is far away, what does her response reveal about her nature in Chapter 2?
(a) That she gives up easily.
(b) That she is cowardly.
(c) That she is strong-willed.
(d) That she is forgetful.
8. What does the woman who might be pregnant fear about pregnancy tests?
(a) That you have to kill a rabbit.
(b) That they work.
(c) That can be wrong.
(d) That they hurt.
9. Who knocks on the door to check and see if the people who had nightmares are OK in Chapter 3?
10. What is Barbie reminded of when she finds out that she is an heir and a savior?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her destiny.
(c) Her strength.
(d) Her eyesight.
11. Where do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find George in Chapter 3?
(a) On the roof.
(b) Hanging on the wall.
(c) Sleeping in Barbie's bed.
(d) In the bathtub of his apartment.
12. Which character confesses in Chapter 2 to having an abortion in high school?
13. Who is hungry, cold and miserable in Chapter 1?
(c) Black Guard.
14. What resembles a chessboard in Chapter 1?
(a) The ballroom in the Empire State building.
(b) The entry way to the apartment.
(c) Barbie's make-up.
(d) The floor inside Thessaly's mansion.
15. Who does Barbie imagine will visit and warn her of danger approaching in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to leave the apartment after finding George's body but cannot do so?
2. What happens when a bird lands on Foxglove in Chapter 2?
3. Whom does Wanda greet on her way back to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 1?
4. Who wakes up from nightmares at 3 a.m. in New York in Chapter 3?
5. In what city is Barbie in when she wakes up from her first dream in an apartment?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)