|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Lullabies of Broadway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbie say about dreaming in Chapter 1?
(a) That she does not dream.
(b) That dreams make her sleep better.
(c) That dreams lead to bad things.
(d) That dreams are scary.
2. Who only has soy milk instead of cream?
3. Whom does Wanda tease about smoking too much in Chapter 1?
(a) Porpentine and Tantoblin.
(b) Barbie and Luz.
(c) Thessaly and Martin.
(d) Hazel and Foxglove.
4. Who is afraid of sleeping in Chapter 2?
(d) Martin Tenbones.
5. What is Barbie reminded of when she finds out that she is an heir and a savior?
(a) Her destiny.
(b) Her eyesight.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilkinson say after learning about Martin's death?
2. Who is the young woman plagued by involvement in a dream world mentioned in Chapter 1?
3. What is Wanda reluctant to carry around in public in Chapter 1?
4. Who does Foxglove think is talking to her in her dream in Chapter 2?
5. What happens when a bird lands on Foxglove in Chapter 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)