|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Slaughter on Fifth Avenue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young woman plagued by involvement in a dream world mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) Black Guard.
2. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
(b) Black Guard.
(d) Martin Tenbones.
3. What was Barbie not allowed to read as a little girl?
(b) Romance novels.
(c) Theology books.
4. Who makes coffee in Chapter 1?
5. What does Barbie say about dreaming in Chapter 1?
(a) That dreams make her sleep better.
(b) That dreams are scary.
(c) That she does not dream.
(d) That dreams lead to bad things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs away, frightened by the sight of a dog in Chapter 1?
2. What is Wanda reluctant to carry around in public in Chapter 1?
3. Since Wanda and Barbie are broke in Chapter 1, where are they going to go?
4. Whom does Wanda greet on her way back to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 1?
5. Who may have been murdered by the Black Guard?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)