|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Slaughter on Fifth Avenue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbie say that she stopped doing after she split up with Ken?
(a) Being wild.
(c) Being happy.
2. Whom does Wanda greet on her way back to Barbie's apartment in Chapter 1?
(a) A hungry child.
(b) A grumpy George.
(c) A scared waiter.
(d) A beggar woman.
3. Who is the large dog in the street that calls out to Barbie in Chapter 1?
(a) Martin Tenbones.
(c) January Jones.
4. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
(b) Black Guard.
(d) Martin Tenbones.
5. Whom does Wanda admit that she wanted to be when she grew up?
(a) A princess.
(b) A landlord.
(c) Weirdzo Alvin.
(d) A clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who tells the crow in another land that he does not know what is happening?
2. Who runs away, frightened by the sight of a dog in Chapter 1?
3. What was Barbie not allowed to read as a little girl?
4. Who only has soy milk instead of cream?
5. What does Barbie say about dreaming in Chapter 1?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)