|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Over the Sea to Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Barbie a scar on the knee that she remembers?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A little boy.
(d) An old man.
2. What does Barbie say about dreaming in Chapter 1?
(a) That dreams are scary.
(b) That dreams make her sleep better.
(c) That dreams lead to bad things.
(d) That she does not dream.
3. Whom does Thessaly say she needs to talk to in Chapter 3?
4. Who wakes up from nightmares at 3 a.m. in New York in Chapter 3?
(a) Martin and Thessaly.
(b) Barbie and Wanda.
(c) Nuala and George.
(d) Foxglove and Hazel.
5. To whom does George tell Thessaly that he sent the birds to haunt and give bad dreams?
(a) Thessaly, Wanda, Foxglove and Hazel.
(b) Maisie Hill and Murphy.
(c) Cuckoo and Barbie.
(d) Nuala and Morpheus.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where do thousands of people disappear on the Isle of Thorns in Chapter 5?
2. Whose picture do Hazel, Wanda and Foxglove find in the apartment when they place Barbie on the couch in Chapter 3?
3. Who killed George in Chapter 3?
4. Why is Wanda left behind in Chapter 4?
5. Who is asked to stand next to Barbie because she is not biologically a woman?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)