1. "Sandman: A Game of You" is __________ in a series of graphic novels.
(a) Volume Five.
(b) Volume Two.
(c) Volume One.
(d) Volume Four.
2. Who is the young woman plagued by involvement in a dream world mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) Black Guard.
3. What does Sandman suggest about people by looking at their inner fantasies?
(a) A person without fantasies can live grounded in reality.
(b) A person with optimistic fantasies will lead a happy life.
(c) A person has more going on internally than can be seen from the outside.
(d) A person with destructive fantasies will self-destruct.
4. In Chapter 1, who is afraid that Cuckoo will reign in the land?
5. Who may have been murdered by the Black Guard?
6. Who is hungry, cold and miserable in Chapter 1?
(b) Black Guard.
7. Who tells the group in Chapter 1 that the princess has not forgotten their plight?
(a) Martin Tenbones.
(c) Black Guard.
This section contains 4,163 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)