* The story begins with the dream world called the "Land," where three characters -- Luz, Wilkinson, and Prinado -- eagerly await the return of Princess Barbie.
* They worry that she is lost or has forgotten them.
* Martin Tenbones thinks that she is lost and needs the Porpentine to find them.
* In the real or physical world, a young woman called Barbie lives in a small apartment in New York. She is going to go shopping with her friend Wanda.
* Wanda makes coffee for Barbie, borrowing cream from a lesbian couple that inhabit another apartment.
* Barbie wears her make-up like a chessboard, and they leave to take the subway to window shop at Tiffany's.
* Barbie and Wanda see a beggar woman begging for change. Barbie gives her 50 cents.
* The woman runs away, frightened by the sight of a big dog.
* Wanda and Barbie are...
This section contains 1,498 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)