1. How many years did it take curators of Philadelphia’s Museum of Medical Antiquities to collect Spencer’s papers?
2. When did Spencer achieve fame and notoriety for his work?
Late nineteenth century.
3. When was the last time the materials in the book were seen?
4. Where was Spencer born?
5. When was Spencer born?
6. When was Bernard Black born?
7. When did Spencer’s mother die?
Giving birth to him.
8. What did Dr. Gregory Black teach?
9. Where did Dr. Gregory Black teach?
Medical Arts College.
10. How old was Spencer when he began helping his father and brother dig up cadavers?
11. Whose body was the first that Spencer helped dig up?
Jasper Earl Werthy.
This section contains 2,951 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)