|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Codex Extinct Animalia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before moving to Philadelphia, how much schooling had Spencer completed at the Medical Arts College in Boston?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
2. What is the date on the only known image of Alphonse?
3. What type of tail did the Chimaera have?
4. Where do cicadas hatch from their eggs?
(a) Tree trunk.
(b) Under a rock.
5. In ancient times, how was the siren described?
(a) As a bird.
(b) As a polar bear.
(c) As a fish.
(d) As a dolphin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Spencer pay for a fawn-child specimen in Chapter 5?
2. What program did Spencer begin in Chapter 3?
3. How long did Spencer perform at the World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago?
4. What was Alphonse’s birth date?
5. In Chapter 6, where did the dining room of an exclusive dinner club get destroyed because of Spencer’s actions?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)