|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Codex Extinct Animalia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last year that Spencer worked at Ward C?
2. For what researcher did Spencer work on and off for many years, illustrating hundreds of specimens?
(a) Jean DeLain.
(b) Martin Phillips.
(c) David Andrews.
(d) Phillip Robarre.
3. What did Spencer call the new show he began in Chapter 7?
(a) Human Renaissance.
(b) Dawn of Humanity.
(c) Renewal and Myth.
(d) Mythological Humanity.
4. What years of Spencer’s life were covered in Chapter 6?
5. When was Bernard Black born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Spencer take his show at the beginning of the twentieth century?
2. How many years did it take curators of Philadelphia’s Museum of Medical Antiquities to collect Spencer’s papers?
3. How did Spencer and Elise meet?
4. Where did Dr. Joab A. Holace believe that Spencer’s paper about the fawn-child should have been published?
5. In what period of time did Spencer try to learn a lifetime of zoological science?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)