|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Fawn Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1873, how many applications were being submitted by students to the academy?
(b) Tens of thousands.
(c) Over 25,000.
(d) More than 15,000.
2. Where did Dr. Gregory Black teach?
(a) Indiana Central Medical College.
(b) Geneva Medical College.
(c) Albany Medical College.
(d) Medical Arts College.
3. When did Elise give birth to her third child?
4. In Chapter 2, what is the date of the first journal entry at the end of the chapter?
(a) November 22.
(b) April 24.
(c) March 13.
(d) September 18.
5. How were performers in carnival sideshows often treated?
(a) With great respect.
(b) With ridicule and humiliation.
(c) Like cattle.
(d) Like sub humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Spencer disappear?
2. How did Spencer describe the compulsion he had to work on the fawn-child?
3. What did Spencer do with the fawn-child’s organs?
4. How long can the English Yew live?
5. In what month did Spencer comment on his opinion of the doctor who was known for his embryonic research and work with conjoined twins?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)