|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Fawn Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his last year at the academy, how did Spencer devote his time?
(b) Private studies.
(c) More surgeries.
(d) More lectures.
2. How old was Spencer when he began helping his father and brother dig up cadavers?
3. How long can the English Yew live?
(a) 250 years.
(b) 175 years.
(c) 4,000 years.
(d) 2,000 years.
4. With whom did Spencer and his brother live after their father died?
(b) Foster parents.
(c) Family friends.
(d) Uncle and Aunt.
5. How much did Spencer pay for a fawn-child specimen in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Elise give birth to her third child?
2. During which year at the Academy in Philadelphia did Spencer begin taking illustration seriously?
3. Where did Dr. Gregory Black teach?
4. When did Spencer’s mother die?
5. How old was Spencer in Chapter 3?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)