|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Fawn Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it about the fawn-child that made it look like a fawn?
(c) Knees bent the wrong way.
(d) Hair and nubs like horns.
2. Where do cicadas hatch from their eggs?
(a) Under a rock.
(c) Tree trunk.
3. How many surgeons worked in Spencer’s program in Chapter 3?
4. What condition was treated in the first operation in Chapter 3?
(b) Pendred syndrome.
(d) Cleft palate.
5. What was the name of the child that Spencer and Elise lost shortly after birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Spencer and Elise meet?
2. In Chapter 2, from where did the dead insects come from that Spencer illustrated?
3. Where did Spencer’s notes suggest that Elise came from?
4. What did Spencer believe was ruined as he dissected the fawn-child?
5. What mythological creature did Spencer decide was not a relative of the fawn-child?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)