Chapter 1 - Childhood
1. How many years did it take curators of Philadelphia’s Museum of Medical Antiquities to collect Spencer’s papers?
2. When did Spencer achieve fame and notoriety for his work?
(b) Early twentieth century.
(c) Late nineteenth century.
3. When was the last time the materials in the book were seen?
4. Where was Spencer born?
(c) New York.
5. When was Spencer born?
6. When was Bernard Black born?
7. When did Spencer’s mother die?
(b) Giving birth to him.
(c) When he was two.
8. What did Dr. Gregory Black teach?
9. Where did Dr. Gregory Black teach?
(a) Albany Medical College.
(b) Indiana Central Medical College.
(c) Medical Arts College.
(d) Geneva Medical College.
10. How old was Spencer when he began helping his father and brother dig up cadavers?
11. Whose body was the first that Spencer helped dig up?
(a) Jasper Earl Werthy.
(b) David Jonathan Brice.
(c) Jeremiah Rivers Martin.
(d) Peter Wyatt Andrews.
This section contains 2,951 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)