1. Where is Whittlesey's Expedition taking place?
2. What does Whittlesey hope to find on this expedition?
Proof of the current existence of the Kothoga Indians.
3. What does Kothoga mean?
4. To whom does Whittlesey write a letter before sending his crates away?
5. Where did Whittlesey find the Mbwun figure?
In an isolated hut.
6. What is significant about the Mbwun figure?
It represents a figure important to Kothoga mythology.
This section contains 6,034 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)