Introduction: Chapters 1-2
• Whittlesey and his group are on expedition in the Amazon.
• Something has happened to separate Whittlesey from the rest of the group.
• Whittlesey quickly packs up a crate of artifacts and has it prepared for shipment back to the Museum of Natural History even as he prepares to continue his expedition.
• Whittlesey finds the body of one of his colleagues.
• Whittlesey thinks he is no longer alone.
• The crate has arrived at the docks and has sat for several months.
• A thief comes across the crate.
• Something comes out from behind the crate and kills the thief.
Part 1, Museum of Unnatural Mystery: Chapters 3-9
• Two boys wander into a restricted part of the museum.
• Margo Green arrives at work to discover the police have locked the museum down during a murder investigation.
• Margo learns from William Smithback, a writer, that two boys were found brutally...
This section contains 1,739 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)