|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, what is limited in scope by its nature?
2. In Part 2, Camus states that the great problem of modern times is the discovery that rescuing man from destiny delivers him to what?
3. Who wrote Society of the Friends of Crime?
4. According to Camus in Part 2, a metaphysical rebel is inevitably what?
(a) An atheist.
(b) A Marxist.
(c) A blasphemer.
(d) A nihilist.
5. According to Part 3, what naturally establishes the Republic of law and order?
(b) Religion of power.
(c) Religion of reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
2. In Part 3, Camus says revolution is an attempt to conquer what?
3. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
4. Hitler invented the perpetual motion of what, according to Part 3?
5. In Part 2, Camus explains Nietzsche recognized himself as the "most acute manifestation" of what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)