|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stirner in Part 2, what leads to the justification of crime?
2. In Part 2's introduction, the most elementary form of rebellion expresses an aspiration to what?
3. According to Camus, the rebel does what more than he denies?
4. According to the introduction, what is the only creature that refuses to be what it is?
5. Nietzsche cannot separate what from lucidity?
(a) Moral conduct.
(b) Real morality.
(c) Methodical doubt.
(d) Metaphysical rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief system accepts suicide as legitimate?
2. According to Part 3, Hegel allowed mutual recognition of minds to be reached in what?
3. Who do the first mythologies describe as an "eternal martyr"?
4. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
5. According to Camus in Part 2, what is only useful for "adventures of the imagination"?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)