Quiz: Part 3, Introduction, Sections 1 and 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Part 3, monarchy wants to put what before justice?
2. The ancient regime monarchy was founded on what?
b) Slave rebellion.
c) Divine right.
d) Honest government.
3. According to Part 3, rebellion is compelled to become what?
4. What, according to the introduction of Part 3, is the "motivating principle of all revolutions"?
5. According to Part 3, Saint-Just is a contemporary of whom?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 238 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)