|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Part 5, what cannot separate itself from reality without becoming a principle of evil?
2. Who was the discoverer of the constant change of things?
3. In Part 5, rational crime signifies the death of what?
4. According to Part 5, rebellion in principle is a protest against what?
5. According to Camus in Part 5, what type of philosophy would rebellion found?
a) Philosophy of power.
b) Philosophy of art.
c) Philosophy of limits.
d) Philosophy of freedom.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the...
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)