|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Part 3, what are the two contemporary forms of nihilism?
(a) Individual and national.
(b) Local and state.
(c) Individual and state.
(d) State and national.
2. In Part 2, the maximum of enjoyment coincides with the maximum of what?
3. What is the only form of freedom for Stirner?
4. For Camus in Part 2, what is the history of rebellion inseparable from?
(b) Greek mythology.
5. In Part 3, Bakunin was the only one of his contemporaries to declare war on what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 2's introduction, the "movement by which man protests against his condition and against the whole of creation" is called what?
2. According to Camus in Part 5, what is the only way a rebel can reconcile himself with committing murder?
3. What becomes prophetic with Nietzsche in Part 2?
4. According to Part 4, Nietzsche said no artist tolerates what?
5. According to Part 3, The Social Contract is an inquiry into the legitimacy of what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)