Quiz: Introduction and Part 1 to Part 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Camus in Part 3, what happened to those who talked about the immortality of the soul?
2. Violence is directed at one and all in the service of what?
a) An altrustic idea.
b) An absolute value.
c) An abstract idea.
d) An unreasonable offer.
3. What is historical revolution's demand, according to Part 3?
4. Artistic creation is a demand for what in Part 4?
5. Who does Fascism discover is the "master of death" in Part 3?
This section contains 298 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)