|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, Rebellion, An Especial Good Lord.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Buckingham rewarded for supporting Gloucester?
(a) He was created Constable of England, Chief Justice, and Lord Chamberlain of Wales.
(b) He was given an expensive gold cup.
(c) He was given control of the fleet and the treasury.
(d) He was made Prince of Wales, Duke of Norfolk, and Earl of Nottingham.
2. Why were all of Gloucester's actions illegal?
(a) He had not gotten Edward IV's permission.
(b) He had no official authority as Lord Protector from the council.
(c) He had not gotten Edward V's signature.
(d) He had not married the Queen.
3. Who were the children of Edward IV and Elizabeth Wydville?
(a) Edward and Richard.
(b) Clarence and Richard.
(c) Henry and George.
(d) Edward and Clarence.
4. After Hastings's death, where did the Marquess of Dorset flee?
(a) He fled to Scotland.
(b) He fled to France.
(c) He fled to Northampton.
(d) He fled to London.
5. In what language were most of Richard III's devotional books?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does More claim the Princes were killed?
2. When they spoke to King Edward V, who did Gloucester and Buckingham blame for Edward IV's death?
3. What was the document that formally presented Gloucester's claim to the throne?
4. By conspiring to protect the Princes, what had the conspirators actually done?
5. With whom did Warwick ally himself to invade England in 1470?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)