|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, The Fall of Hastings, This Act of Usurpation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Henry Stafford forced to marry?
(a) Katherine Wydville.
(b) Mary Tudor.
(c) Elizabeth York.
(d) Juana of Portugal.
2. Who wrote The History of King Richard III?
(b) Dominic Mancini.
(c) Bernard Andre.
(d) Sir Thomas More.
3. Who did Gloucester send with warrants for the execution of Rivers, Grey, and Vaughn?
(b) Richard Ratcliffe.
(c) John Morton, Bishop of Ely.
(d) The Duke of Buckingham.
4. When do Croyland and Mancini believe Richard began planning to take the crown?
(a) During Elizabeth Wydville's sanctuary.
(b) Right after Edward IV's death.
(c) Right after Clarence's death.
(d) During the coronation ceremony of Edward V.
5. When Gloucester and Buckingham arrived at Northampton, where was the King?
(a) Thirty miles south in London.
(b) Fourteen miles south in Stony Stratford.
(c) Ten miles west in Shropshire.
(d) Fifteen miles north in Bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Edward IV appoint as the guardian of the Prince of Wales?
2. Who was Richard of Gloucester's son?
3. What were Gloucester and Buckingham planning?
4. How did Richard construe his capture of the King?
5. What process usually reserved for magnates of the realm was overlooked before Hastings' execution?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)