|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, Deadly Feuds and Factions, Those of the Queen's Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was appointed to watch over the Prince of Wales until he reached adulthood?
(a) A group of German mercenaries.
(b) A legal team of Parliament lawyers.
(c) An elite team of knights including Arthur and Lancelot.
(d) A Council including the Queen, Richard, and Clarence.
2. Who did Richard marry?
(a) Anne of Neville.
(b) Mary of Wales.
(c) Elizabeth of York.
(d) Juana of Portugal.
3. Initially, who was Gloucester's chief supporter?
(a) The Duke of York.
(b) The Duke of Buckingham.
(c) Henry Tudor.
(d) The Queen mother.
4. Who was Elizabeth Shore?
(a) She was the King's niece.
(b) She was the King's daughter.
(c) She was the King's wife.
(d) She was the King's favorite mistress.
5. When did Queen Elizabeth give birth to Prince Edward?
(a) January 2, 1450.
(b) November 2, 1470.
(c) June 2, 1475.
(d) April 2, 1469.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Wydvilles want to crown Edward V immediately?
2. During Edward IV's reign, what was England's state?
3. From whom was Henry Stafford, second Duke of Buckingham, descended?
4. What charge did Warwick and Clarence try to level against Edward IV?
5. In 1453, King Henry VI suffered what kind of mental illness?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)