|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, Deadly Feuds and Factions, Those of the Queen's Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Queen Elizabeth give birth to Prince Edward?
(a) November 2, 1470.
(b) January 2, 1450.
(c) June 2, 1475.
(d) April 2, 1469.
2. How many legitimate children did Richard have?
3. Why did the Wydvilles want to crown Edward V immediately?
(a) They did not want Richard to be the Lord Protector.
(b) They could not wait for the coronation party.
(c) They did not want Lord Rivers to gain power.
(d) They needed his guidance in the war with France.
4. In what part of England were the Wydvilles in control?
(a) The west.
(b) The north.
(c) The south.
(d) The east.
5. During the time period, what did people think physical deformity meant about an individual?
(a) They thought physical deformity meant godliness.
(b) They thought physical deformity was reversible.
(c) They thought physical deformity represented spiritual deformity.
(d) They thought physical deformity was due to bathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gloucester behave toward his nephew?
2. With what country had England declared war just before the death of Edward IV?
3. Who wrote The History of King Richard III?
4. Who was Henry Stafford forced to marry?
5. Why did Edward IV take out loans from London financiers?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)