|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, Deadly Feuds and Factions, Those of the Queen's Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first sovereign of the House of York?
(a) Henry VI.
(b) Edward IV.
(c) Henry V.
(d) Edward VI.
2. Why did Edward IV take out loans from London financiers?
(a) He was building a great fleet of ships.
(b) He was financing a war with Brittany.
(c) He was terrible at managing money.
(d) His court was extravagant and he needed the money to keep up appearances..
3. Who was Elizabeth Shore?
(a) She was the King's favorite mistress.
(b) She was the King's niece.
(c) She was the King's daughter.
(d) She was the King's wife.
4. What other major health problem did Edward IV have after his return?
(a) He had a hemorrhage.
(b) He broke an arm.
(c) He had a kidney stone.
(d) He had a stroke.
5. Who did Clarence, King Edward IV's brother, marry?
(a) Elizabeth Wydville.
(b) Isabella, the Earl of Warwick's daughter.
(c) Josephine, Louis XI's daughter.
(d) Maria, the Spanish Infanta.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Richard of Gloucester born?
2. What was the debate about the government during the King's minority?
3. From whom was Henry Stafford, second Duke of Buckingham, descended?
4. What is Weir's theory about Richard's alleged physical deformity?
5. With whom did Warwick ally himself to invade England in 1470?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)