|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: 1170 - 1174.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the description of the priest who is one of the condemned man's accusers?
(a) He is old, bald, rides an old mare, and wears black robes.
(b) He is fat, red faced, and clumsy.
(c) He is young, has black hair and a sharp nose, wears black robes, and has a dangerous look.
(d) He is young with blond hair, blue eyes, and has a friendly face.
2. Why does Alfred come to see Jack after 10 years of absence?
(a) He comes to ask forgiveness.
(b) He asks Jack for a job.
(c) He comes to get Aliena back.
(d) He comes for revenge.
3. What does Aliena tell Richard he should do to be named Earl of Shiring?
(a) Ask King Stephen for the earldom
(b) Forcibly take Earlcastle
(c) Assassinate William
(d) Bribe William
4. What did Percy Hamleigh receive for his part in the conviction of Jack's father?
(a) A trading ship
(b) 250 men-at-arms
(c) An earldom in Salisbury
(d) The earldom of Shiring
5. What do the townspeople of Kingbridge build to fend off William's army?
(a) A wall
(c) A catapult
(d) A moat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Jack escape from his punishment?
2. What do the accusers do as the young man hangs from the noose?
3. Why doesn't the master builder of Salisbury Cathedral hire Tom?
4. What changes does the new master builder make to the plans for the cathedral?
5. Who has become the Earl of Shiring since Richard died oversees?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)