|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: 1140 - 1142.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Philip and his brother, Francis grow up after they are orphaned?
(a) In the streets
(b) In a monastery
(c) In the forest
(d) In an orphanage
2. Where do Aliena and Richard discover their father is being held?
(a) In the monastery
(b) In prison
(c) In a cave
(d) In a church basement
3. What do the older women bring to the marketplace when they go to watch the hanging?
(a) They bring wooden stools to sit while watching the hanging.
(b) They bring clothing to mend while at the hanging.
(c) They bring ale and food to sell at the hanging.
(d) They bring their weaving to pass the time.
4. What has Tom Builder been hired to build for the earl's daughter and her fiancée?
(a) A protective stone wall
(b) A stone fireplace
(c) A fine house
(d) A guest house
5. How do the young maidens feel about the prisoner?
(a) They think he is retarded.
(b) They think he is ugly.
(c) They think he is handsome.
(d) They think he is possessed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the masons decide should happen as a result of the fight between Jack and Alfred?
2. What is the advice William's mother gives him about how to become the earl of Shiring?
3. After the death of Bishop James, who does Remingus see as his rival for the post of Prior of Kingsbridge?
4. What is the result of the fight between Alfred and Jack?
5. What color eyes does the person have that the prisoner stares at in the crowd?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)