|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: 1140 - 1142.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Philip granted when he asks for a market license?
(a) He is granted the use of the quarry but no license.
(b) He is granted the forestland but no license.
(c) He is granted the license if he pays 100 pounds.
(d) He is granted only a partial license.
2. What is Tom Builder's one passion in life?
(a) To design the king's castle
(b) To be a master builder of a castle
(c) To be a master builder of a cathedral
(d) To be an architect
3. To where does Abbot Peter transfer Prior Philip?
(a) St. Michael's
4. What does Tom see when he goes to the top wall of the cathedral to save Jonathan?
(a) Alfred beating Jack again
(b) Waleran and the bishops approaching
(c) Jack and Aliena embracing
(d) William Hamleigh and his men approaching
5. Who are the three men that ride behind the oxcart that carries the prisoner?
(a) An earl, a prior, and a knight
(b) A monk, the king, and an earl
(c) A knight, a priest, and a monk
(d) The king, the queen, and the priest
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the thief steal from Tom's family?
2. What does Jack invent to help Aliena with her wool business?
3. What happens to Tom's baby son after his birth?
4. Where does Waleran Bigod set up a meeting with Prior Philip?
5. What question does Tom ask Ellen after staying with her for a time?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)