1) Discuss how Aliena grows as a character from the beginning of the novel to the end.
2) How do her attitudes change toward Richard, Prior Philip, Jack, and William Hamleigh?
3) How does her attitude about her quest for regaining the earldom change throughout the novel?
4) What are the differences in her attitude toward her mission in life from the beginning to the end of the novel?
1) Summarize how Ken Follett uses local color and imagery to describe Kingsbridge and the cathedral.
2) Cite descriptive examples of landscaping, the monastery, the cathedral architecture, villagers, and the market.
3) How does the imagery Follett uses depict a clear and accurate picture of Kingsbridge and surrounding landscape?
1) Summarize the survival skills Ellen and Jack develop while living in the forest.
2) Include their methods of finding shelter, storing food, and hunting.
3) How do they protect themselves from bandits and wild animals?
1) Describe the steps Aliena...
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)