Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ernest decide to work extra hard?
(a) To earn passage to Paris.
(b) So Hadley does not have to suffer in the cold Canada winters.
(c) To have good things for his son.
(d) To prove to Hadley he can support her.
2. What surprises Hadley about Ernest's new book?
(a) It was completed so quickly.
(b) It doesn't include her.
(c) It is very short.
(d) It is more poignant than his usual writing.
3. Who came over to the table one night at a restaurant?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(b) No one.
(c) Pablo Picasso.
(d) Gertrude Stein.
4. What does Pauline say about Ernest that upsets Hadley?
(a) He is in favor of moving to Arkansas.
(b) He is thinking about committing suicide.
(c) He wants a relationship with both of them.
(d) He plans to divorce Hadley to marry Pauline.
5. Where does Pauline suggest the Hemingways move with her?
(a) To her large flat in Paris.
(b) To New York.
(c) To Arkansas.
(d) To a larger villa in Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Hadley to tell her of Ernest's death?
2. What illness strikes Bumby?
3. What does Hadley finally decide?
4. Of what is Zelda jealous?
5. About what does Ernest worry while on vacation?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)