|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What annoys Ernest about Hadley's conversation?
(a) She is long winded.
(b) It is trivial.
(c) It interrupts his train of thought.
(d) It is often more insightful than his own.
2. Whom does Ernest see more of back in Paris?
(c) Duff and her fiance.
3. What does Hadley hear about Ernest and Pauline as she is traveling?
(a) Ernest decided not to marry Pauline.
(b) Pauline and Ernest were married in Austria.
(c) Pauline decided not to marry Ernest.
(d) Pauline and Ernest were married in Paris.
4. What does Ernest think of Zelda?
(a) She is insane.
(b) She is delightful.
(c) She is more interesting than her husband.
(d) He has no particular thoughts about her.
5. What types of assignments is Ernest often given?
(a) Mundane matters.
(c) Quick, one or two hour interviews.
(d) Months long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hemingways' son's name?
2. How long did Hadlley's marriage last?
3. Where does Hadley suspect Ernest is meeting Pauline?
4. Who called Hadley to tell her of Ernest's death?
5. Where does Ernest meet Pauline by chance one day?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)