|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 through 47 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been happening for three years in the area of increased conflicts?
(a) The Greco-Turkish war.
(b) The Franco-Turkish war.
(d) Huge displacements of civilians.
2. Why does Ernest want to go to Spain?
(a) To check out the unrest there.
(b) To witness some bullfighting.
(c) He does not ever want to go to Spain.
(d) To revisit some places he had been.
3. From whom does Ernest receive an invitation?
(a) Emmanual Kant.
(b) Gertrude Stein.
(c) Ezra Pound.
(d) Pablo Picasso.
4. Why does Pauline come to Paris?
(a) To accompany and chaperone her younger sister.
(b) For her brother.
(c) For Vogue.
(d) To break into the fashion industry.
5. When do Hadley and Bumby sail for the States?
(a) Summer, 1929.
(b) Spring, 1927.
(c) Summer, 1926.
(d) Fall, 1930.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ernest ask Hadley about Rome?
2. What was Ernest's occupation during the war in Italy?
3. What does Ernest think of Zelda?
4. What does Hadley and Bumby do when they arrive in New York?
5. Where is Ernest sent on Thanksgiving in 1922?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)