|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 through 47 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pauline come to Paris?
(a) To break into the fashion industry.
(b) To accompany and chaperone her younger sister.
(c) For Vogue.
(d) For her brother.
2. Why does Ernest rent an office?
(a) To have a tax write off.
(b) It was too distracting to work at home.
(c) To get out of the house and away from Hadley more.
(d) To look like a read author.
3. Why is Ernest feeling down when Hadley visits him?
(a) His father was dying.
(b) His mother was there visiting.
(c) His brother is missing.
(d) His has received his third rejection from the Saturday Evening Post.
4. What has been happening for three years in the area of increased conflicts?
(a) Huge displacements of civilians.
(b) The Franco-Turkish war.
(c) The Greco-Turkish war.
5. Who do Ernest and Hadley occasionally spot on the streets?
(a) Pablo Picasso.
(b) James Joyce.
(c) Zora Neal Hurston.
(d) Alice B. Toklas.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Grace bore the family gathering to meet Hadley?
2. For what organization is Ernest working?
3. What is significant about the place where Ernest is going to marry Hadley?
4. Why does Hadley not do what Ernest wants?
5. How old is Hemingway?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)