|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ernest and Hadley move?
(d) The United States.
2. What is the year at the opening to the novel?
3. What does Hadley tell another passenger about what she lost?
(a) It can easily be replaced.
(b) It was priceless.
(c) Nothing, because she is too upset to talk about it.
(d) It was not important.
4. Who does Ernest find to be not very bright?
5. Where do Ernest and Hadley decide to go for Christmas?
(b) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about September 3, 1921?
2. What did Hadley's mother say about a wife who likes sex?
3. What does Ernest insist Hadley do?
4. Whom does everyone seem to gather around at the party?
5. What is the first place where Ernest and Hadley live like?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)