|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ernest refer to his mother?
(a) As a bitch.
(b) As a loving nurturer.
(c) As a insane woman.
(d) As a brilliant but good woman.
2. Who is Edward O'Brien?
(a) An editor.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) A writer.
3. To whom does it seem Ernest is paying much attention at a gathering?
(a) Kitty Cannell.
(b) Lady Twysden.
(d) Kate Smith.
4. Where does Ernest's job send him?
5. How does Kate respond when Hadley asks her about Hemingway?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Ernest completely obsessed?
2. What did Hadley's father establish in St. Louis?
3. Why does Pauline come to Paris?
4. Whom does everyone seem to gather around at the party?
5. Why did Pauline not marry the man to whom she was engaged?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)