|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to send some of Ernest's poetry to some contacts?
(d) No one.
2. Sherwood Anderson recommends that ________________.
(a) Ernest come and live near Anderson.
(b) Ernest divorce and devote himself to his work.
(c) Ernest go to New York to work on his craft.
(d) Ernest go to Paris to work on his craft.
3. Whom does Ernest see more of back in Paris?
(c) Duff and her fiance.
4. From whom does Ernest receive an invitation?
(a) Emmanual Kant.
(b) Gertrude Stein.
(c) Ezra Pound.
(d) Pablo Picasso.
5. What does Hadley tell Ernest when he returns from walking?
(a) He does not want him there.
(b) She forgives him if he'll give up Pauline.
(c) She wants to know how to owrk things out.
(d) She wants him to seek counseling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Hadley receive a letter from Ernest?
2. Where is Hadley Richardson?
3. What happens when Ernest walks Pauline home one day?
4. How does Ernest feel as he leaves on his assignment?
5. What happened in St. Louis in 1904?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)