|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hadley travel in January to see Ernest?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. What is the first place where Ernest and Hadley live like?
3. What does Hadley admire about Ernest regarding his mother?
(a) He admires her so much.
(b) He speaks his feelings about her.
(c) He can love her yet not be dominated by her.
(d) Hadley does not mention Ernest and his mother.
4. Where is Ernest sent on Thanksgiving in 1922?
(a) To cover the aftermath of the war in German.
(b) To cover the aftermath of the Versailles Treaty.
(c) To cover the Lusanne Peace Conference.
(d) To cover the impact of WWI in Russia.
5. What does Ernest insist Hadley do?
(a) Stay in Paris.
(b) Go with him on assignment.
(c) Return to the States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Ernest more frightened than getting married?
2. About what does Ernest worry while on vacation?
3. Where does Ernest go to report on an economic conference?
4. Why is Ernest feeling down when Hadley visits him?
5. Who did the characters in Ernest's latest novel represent?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)