|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Ernest write that bothers Hadley?
(a) His former girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
2. What is Hadley given for pain?
(d) An injection.
3. What crushes Hadley about something Ernest tells her?
(a) He is still in love with another woman.
(b) He is moving to Austria for a year.
(c) He is dating another woman.
(d) He is married and trying to obtain a divorce.
4. What is becoming less frequent?
(a) Ernest's bouts of maleria.
(b) Fonnie's objections.
(c) Ernest's letters to Hadley.
(d) Hadley's brother's bouts of maleria.
5. How do Ernest and Hadley feel about their living quarters?
(a) They both hate the area.
(b) Hadley loves them, and Ernest hates them.
(c) Ernest loves them, and Hadley hates them.
(d) They both love the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Ernest get into a fight?
2. Why does Ernest want to go to Spain?
3. What does Hadley suspect about Kate?
4. What does Ernest sometimes do uncontrollably?
5. What happened in St. Louis in 1904?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)