|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hadley when she goes into labor?
(a) In Manhatten.
(b) Her sister's house.
(c) The beach.
(d) A dinner party.
2. From whom does Ernest receive an invitation?
(a) Emmanual Kant.
(b) Gertrude Stein.
(c) Pablo Picasso.
(d) Ezra Pound.
3. Why does Hadley not do what Ernest wants?
(a) She is angry with him.
(b) She is very ill.
(c) She has another invitation.
(d) She has other plans.
4. What does Hadley lose on the train?
(a) Her glasses.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Some money.
(d) A valise full of Ernest's manuscripts.
5. Whom does Ernest see more of back in Paris?
(c) Duff and her fiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hadley respond to Ernest's assignment?
2. Whom does Hadley feel guilty about while she is in Chicago?
3. How does Ernest feel about Paris?
4. How often does Hadley receive a letter from Ernest?
5. Where do Ernest and Hadley move?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)