|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ernest want to go to Spain?
(a) To witness some bullfighting.
(b) To revisit some places he had been.
(c) To check out the unrest there.
(d) He does not ever want to go to Spain.
2. Why does Ernest rent an office?
(a) To have a tax write off.
(b) It was too distracting to work at home.
(c) To get out of the house and away from Hadley more.
(d) To look like a read author.
3. What has been happening for three years in the area of increased conflicts?
(a) The Greco-Turkish war.
(b) Huge displacements of civilians.
(c) The Franco-Turkish war.
4. How does Ernest behave on their vacation?
(a) He kept to himself.
(c) Attentive and romantic.
5. Whom does Ezra excoriate when the Hemingways are out with them?
(a) The Russian Revolution.
(b) The Greek.
(c) The Turks.
(d) The Midwest of the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hadley lose on the train?
2. What aspect does Ezra excoriate while the Hemingways are there?
3. What was Ernest's occupation during the war in Italy?
4. How does Hadley respond to Ernest's assignment?
5. What did Hadley leave in Paris that infuriated Ernest?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)