|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hadley feel about Ernest's new book?
(b) Hates it.
2. Who escorts Hadley down the aisle?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A family friend.
(d) No one.
3. Of what is Hadley growing tired?
(b) Not having her own work.
(d) Her marriage.
4. What is the Hemingways' son's name?
(a) Richard Hadley Hemingway.
(b) Joseph Hadley Hemingway.
(c) Jack Ernest Hemingway.
(d) John Hadley Hemingway.
5. What proofs does Ernest review?
(a) For a book that Ezra Pound is publishing.
(c) For a small book of his stories and poems.
(d) For a book of family stories that his sister is publishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Kate when she walks into the kitchen of her friends the next morning?
2. Whom does Hadley feel guilty about while she is in Chicago?
3. What types of assignments is Ernest often given?
4. For whom does Hadley feel an immediately liking?
5. Where do the Hemingways spend some time?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)