|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hadley travel in January to see Ernest?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
2. With what is Ernest completely obsessed?
(a) His writing.
(c) The writing groups and their discussions.
(d) The museums.
3. Who is Agnes?
(a) A nurse in England.
(b) A nurse in Italy.
(c) Hadley's cousin.
(d) Ernest's cousin.
4. What happened in St. Louis in 1904?
(a) An epidemic.
(b) A growth spurt.
(c) A huge fire.
(d) World's Fair.
5. Who are Kate and Kenley Smith?
(a) Twins who Hadley meets at the party.
(b) A husband and wife.
(c) No one Hadley has ever met.
(d) Friends of Hadley's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fascinates Hadley?
2. What sort of accusations are circulated about a small newspaper where Ernest works?
3. What did Kate do when she and Ernest were swimming with friends?
4. What had Hadley finally learned from Kate?
5. What is wrong with Ernest when he arrives back in Paris?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)