|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hadley have difficulty with what Ernest accuses her?
(a) She thinks Ernest is very capable of having an affair.
(b) She does not like to be alone.
(c) She does not really know why she feels the way she does.
(d) She believes in monogamy.
2. What does Ernest sometimes do uncontrollably?
(a) Throws things.
(d) Writes for hours.
3. What does Hadley tell another passenger about what she lost?
(a) Nothing, because she is too upset to talk about it.
(b) It was priceless.
(c) It can easily be replaced.
(d) It was not important.
4. On what does Hadley get drunk when they go out with the Pounds?
5. Who is Edward O'Brien?
(a) An editor.
(b) A private investigator.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about September 3, 1921?
2. Where does Ernest say he might move?
3. Who escorts Hadley down the aisle?
4. What does Hadley admire about Ernest regarding his mother?
5. What is becoming less frequent?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)