|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hadley Richardson?
2. Whom does Ezra excoriate when the Hemingways are out with them?
(a) The Turks.
(b) The Greek.
(c) The Midwest of the United States.
(d) The Russian Revolution.
3. What dismays Hadley about the Pound's marriage?
(a) It was open, and both had other lovers.
(b) Their relationship is all consuming.
(d) Dorothy is Ezra's equal in all ways.
4. What aspect does Ezra excoriate while the Hemingways are there?
(a) Lack of appreciation for his poetry.
(b) The insincerity.
(c) Prejudice against Americans.
(d) Prejudice against Jews.
5. How often does Hadley receive a letter from Ernest?
(a) Once in several months.
(b) Every week or two.
(c) Sometimes 2-3 times a day.
(d) About once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ernest and Hadley feel about their living quarters?
2. Why is Hadley in mourning?
3. What is becoming less frequent?
4. Where is the church where Ernest and Hadley marry?
5. Where do the Hemingways go that reminds Ernest of his war wounds?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)