|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ernest say he might move?
(c) New York.
2. Of what is Ernest more frightened than getting married?
(a) Not becoming a successful writer.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Being humiliated.
3. How old is Hemingway?
4. What did Kate do when she and Ernest were swimming with friends?
(a) Exposed her breast to him.
(b) Almost drowned Ernest.
(c) Almost drowned.
(d) Tried to keep Ernest away from another woman.
5. What is becoming less frequent?
(a) Ernest's letters to Hadley.
(b) Ernest's bouts of maleria.
(c) Fonnie's objections.
(d) Hadley's brother's bouts of maleria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dismays Hadley about the Pound's marriage?
2. On what does Hadley get drunk when they go out with the Pounds?
3. Why is Hadley in mourning?
4. From whom does Ernest receive an invitation?
5. How do Ernest and Hadley feel about their living quarters?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)