|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to send some of Ernest's poetry to some contacts?
(c) No one.
2. Where is there news of increased conflicts?
3. Who is Harrison Williams?
(a) A young man with whom Hadley had been in love.
(b) Kate's best friend.
(c) Hemingway's best friend.
(d) A man Hemingway met in Italy.
4. Where does Ernest say he might move?
(a) New York.
5. What happened in St. Louis in 1904?
(a) World's Fair.
(b) A growth spurt.
(c) An epidemic.
(d) A huge fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ernest and Hadley feel about their living quarters?
2. How does Ernest feel as he leaves on his assignment?
3. What had Hadley finally learned from Kate?
4. What did Kate do when she and Ernest were swimming with friends?
5. With what is Ernest completely obsessed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)