|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Hadley receive a letter from Ernest?
(a) Sometimes 2-3 times a day.
(b) Every week or two.
(c) About once a month.
(d) Once in several months.
2. What is significant about the place where Ernest is going to marry Hadley?
(a) It is just a mile from where he had a run-in with Kate.
(b) Ernest's father proposed to Ernest's mother there.
(c) Ernest first decided to become a writer at that place.
(d) Nothing is significant about the place.
3. Why does Ernest rent an office?
(a) To have a tax write off.
(b) It was too distracting to work at home.
(c) To look like a read author.
(d) To get out of the house and away from Hadley more.
4. Who escorts Hadley down the aisle?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) No one.
(c) A family friend.
(d) Her brother.
5. How old is Hadley at the opening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hadley think will help take her mind off her grief?
2. What happened in St. Louis in 1904?
3. Why does Anderson not recommend Rome for Ernest?
4. What does Ernest ask Hadley about Rome?
5. What does Ernest sometimes do uncontrollably?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)