|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ernest behave on their vacation?
(b) He kept to himself.
(d) Attentive and romantic.
2. What does a reporter offer to do?
(a) Escort Hadley to the States.
(b) Escort Hadley to Versailles.
(c) Escort Hadley to Lusanne.
(d) Send some of Ernest's work to Cosmopolitan.
3. What has been happening for three years in the area of increased conflicts?
(a) The Greco-Turkish war.
(c) Huge displacements of civilians.
(d) The Franco-Turkish war.
4. Why does Ernest rent an office?
(a) To get out of the house and away from Hadley more.
(b) To have a tax write off.
(c) It was too distracting to work at home.
(d) To look like a read author.
5. Where is Ernest sent on Thanksgiving in 1922?
(a) To cover the aftermath of the Versailles Treaty.
(b) To cover the aftermath of the war in German.
(c) To cover the impact of WWI in Russia.
(d) To cover the Lusanne Peace Conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ernest find to be not very bright?
2. How often does Hadley receive a letter from Ernest?
3. Why is Ernest demoted?
4. How do Ernest and Hadley feel about their living quarters?
5. With what does Grace bore the family gathering to meet Hadley?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)