|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ernest sometimes do uncontrollably?
(c) Writes for hours.
(d) Throws things.
2. What does Ernest ask Hadley about Rome?
(a) If she would come along as his mistress.
(b) If he should go to Paris instead.
(c) If he is making the best decision.
(d) If she wants to come along as his wife.
3. Where does Ernest say he might move?
(d) New York.
4. With what is Ernest completely obsessed?
(a) His writing.
(b) The writing groups and their discussions.
(c) The museums.
5. What is the year at the opening to the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hadley admire about Ernest regarding his mother?
2. What is the Hemingways' son's name?
3. What annoys Ernest about Hadley's conversation?
4. About what does Ernest worry while on vacation?
5. How does Kate respond when Hadley asks her about Hemingway?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)