|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ernest go to report on an economic conference?
2. What is Ernest doing more frequently?
(a) Talking to himself.
(c) Locking himself in his office.
(d) Going out with the boys.
3. Who does Ernest find to be not very bright?
4. How old is Hemingway?
5. Where is the church where Ernest and Hadley marry?
(a) Horton Bay.
(b) Near Ketchum.
(c) Holton Township.
(d) Near St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness strikes Bumby?
2. What had Hadley finally learned from Kate?
3. For how long do the Hemingways not speak to each other?
4. What does the narrator say about Ernest's career at this point?
5. How does Kate respond when Hadley asks her about Hemingway?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)