|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ernest find to be not very bright?
2. What does Hadley receive from Ernest Hemingway that stuns her?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A special delivery letter.
(c) A bunch of roses.
(d) A poem.
3. With what is Ernest completely obsessed?
(a) The museums.
(b) The writing groups and their discussions.
(c) His writing.
4. Who are Kate and Kenley Smith?
(a) Twins who Hadley meets at the party.
(b) No one Hadley has ever met.
(c) Friends of Hadley's.
(d) A husband and wife.
5. What happened in St. Louis in 1904?
(a) World's Fair.
(b) A huge fire.
(c) An epidemic.
(d) A growth spurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Hemingway writing copy?
2. Why is Hadley in mourning?
3. What is Ernest's father's occupation?
4. Who do Ernest and Hadley occasionally spot on the streets?
5. From whom does Ernest receive an invitation?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)