|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ernest refer to his mother?
(a) As a insane woman.
(b) As a brilliant but good woman.
(c) As a loving nurturer.
(d) As a bitch.
2. Who escorts Hadley down the aisle?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) No one.
(d) A family friend.
3. How often does Hadley receive a letter from Ernest?
(a) Once in several months.
(b) About once a month.
(c) Sometimes 2-3 times a day.
(d) Every week or two.
4. Where does Ernest say he might move?
(d) New York.
5. Where does Ernest go to report on an economic conference?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hadley's father establish in St. Louis?
2. Who are Kate and Kenley Smith?
3. For whom is Hemingway writing copy?
4. From whom does Ernest receive an invitation?
5. On what do the Hemingways decide to splurge?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)