|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ernest and Hadley feel about their living quarters?
(a) They both hate the area.
(b) Hadley loves them, and Ernest hates them.
(c) Ernest loves them, and Hadley hates them.
(d) They both love the area.
2. Where do Ernest and Hadley move?
(d) The United States.
3. Who escorts Hadley down the aisle?
(a) No one.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A family friend.
(d) Her cousin.
4. Whom does Hadley feel guilty about while she is in Chicago?
(a) Her sister Dorothea.
(b) Her sister Fonnie.
(c) Her brother was ill in St. Louis and she does not return to nurse him.
5. From whom does Ernest receive an invitation?
(a) Pablo Picasso.
(b) Emmanual Kant.
(c) Gertrude Stein.
(d) Ezra Pound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ernest have to do with Sylvia Beach's Shakespeare and Company on the Left Bank?
2. What does Ernest decide to do?
3. With what is Ernest completely obsessed?
4. What does Stein recommend to Ernest regarding his writing?
5. Why does Hadley not do what Ernest wants?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)