|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Ernest more frightened than getting married?
(a) Being alone.
(b) Not becoming a successful writer.
(c) Being humiliated.
2. Whom does Hadley feel guilty about while she is in Chicago?
(a) Her sister Dorothea.
(b) Her sister Fonnie.
(c) Her brother was ill in St. Louis and she does not return to nurse him.
3. What is Ernest doing more frequently?
(a) Going out with the boys.
(b) Locking himself in his office.
(c) Talking to himself.
4. What does Hadley impulsively do when she writes her first letter to Ernest?
(a) Includes a poems he wrote.
(b) Invites him to St. Louis.
(c) Includes a lock of her hair.
(d) Kisses the envelope.
5. Who agrees to send some of Ernest's poetry to some contacts?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ernest refer to his mother?
2. Where is the church where Ernest and Hadley marry?
3. Who is Agnes?
4. How does Ernest respond to Stein's suggestions?
5. How do Ernest and Hadley feel about their living quarters?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)