|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proofs does Ernest review?
(b) For a book of family stories that his sister is publishing.
(c) For a small book of his stories and poems.
(d) For a book that Ezra Pound is publishing.
2. Why does Ernest rent an office?
(a) To have a tax write off.
(b) It was too distracting to work at home.
(c) To get out of the house and away from Hadley more.
(d) To look like a read author.
3. Where does Ernest go to report on an economic conference?
4. How does Ernest refer to his mother?
(a) As a brilliant but good woman.
(b) As a insane woman.
(c) As a loving nurturer.
(d) As a bitch.
5. What does Ernest decide to do?
(a) Take time off to re-write his work.
(b) Not return to the States until he was a successfully published author.
(c) Divorce Hadley if she didn't stop complaining.
(d) Ask his father for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ernest have to do with Sylvia Beach's Shakespeare and Company on the Left Bank?
2. Where does Ernest say he might move?
3. What does Lewis Galantiere encourage Ernest to do?
4. Who is Edward O'Brien?
5. Of what is Hadley growing tired?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)