|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Hadley receive a letter from Ernest?
(a) Every week or two.
(b) About once a month.
(c) Sometimes 2-3 times a day.
(d) Once in several months.
2. What does Ernest insist Hadley do?
(b) Go with him on assignment.
(c) Stay in Paris.
(d) Return to the States.
3. Who becomes the Hemingway's son's godmother?
(a) Gertrude Stein.
(b) Dorothy Pound.
(c) Zelda Fitzgerald.
(d) Ezra Pound.
4. Why does Ernest rent an office?
(a) To look like a read author.
(b) It was too distracting to work at home.
(c) To get out of the house and away from Hadley more.
(d) To have a tax write off.
5. Where is Ernest sent on Thanksgiving in 1922?
(a) To cover the Lusanne Peace Conference.
(b) To cover the aftermath of the war in German.
(c) To cover the impact of WWI in Russia.
(d) To cover the aftermath of the Versailles Treaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hadley when she goes into labor?
2. What does Hadley impulsively do when she writes her first letter to Ernest?
3. What does Lewis Galantiere encourage Ernest to do?
4. What did Hadley leave in Paris that infuriated Ernest?
5. What does Hadley lose on the train?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)