|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Hadley growing tired?
(b) Not having her own work.
(c) Her marriage.
2. How does Ernest feel about Paris?
(a) He is totally in love with it.
(b) He has no feelings one way or the other.
(c) He knows it's good for his career to be there.
(d) He hates it.
3. How do Ernest and Hadley feel about their living quarters?
(a) Ernest loves them, and Hadley hates them.
(b) They both hate the area.
(c) Hadley loves them, and Ernest hates them.
(d) They both love the area.
4. Where do the Hemingways go that reminds Ernest of his war wounds?
5. Where do Ernest and Hadley move?
(a) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ernest go to report on an economic conference?
2. What does Ernest have to do with Sylvia Beach's Shakespeare and Company on the Left Bank?
3. What does Hadley impulsively do when she writes her first letter to Ernest?
4. What does a reporter offer to do?
5. What does Hadley not mention to Fonnie when she returns to St. Louis?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)