|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ernest rent an office?
(a) To have a tax write off.
(b) To get out of the house and away from Hadley more.
(c) It was too distracting to work at home.
(d) To look like a read author.
2. Who becomes the Hemingway's son's godmother?
(a) Dorothy Pound.
(b) Zelda Fitzgerald.
(c) Gertrude Stein.
(d) Ezra Pound.
3. What does Hadley receive from Ernest Hemingway that stuns her?
(a) A poem.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A special delivery letter.
(d) A bunch of roses.
4. Where do Ernest and Hadley go for their honeymoon?
(b) Hemingway's family cottage.
5. Who do Ernest and Hadley occasionally spot on the streets?
(a) Zora Neal Hurston.
(b) James Joyce.
(c) Alice B. Toklas.
(d) Pablo Picasso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of accusations are circulated about a small newspaper where Ernest works?
2. What does Stein recommend to Ernest regarding his writing?
3. Why does Ernest insist upon going back to Paris?
4. On what do the Hemingways decide to splurge?
5. What do the train officials tell Hadley?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)