|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Hadley finally learned from Kate?
(a) She had been in love with Ernest.
(b) She had made a fool of herself with Ernest.
(c) Ernest had sexually assaulted her.
(d) Ernest had rejected her handily.
2. How is Hadley when Ernest meets her the next morning?
3. With whom does Hadley spend a lot of time in Paris?
(a) Kitty, Pauline, and Jinny.
(b) Dorothy Pound.
(c) Alice B. Toklas.
(d) Gertrude Stein.
4. Why does Ernest insist upon going back to Paris?
(a) To look in the apartment to see if any of his work is still there.
(b) To file a complaint with the French rail administration.
(c) To get some of the copies of his works out of a safety deposit box.
(d) To hire a private investigator.
5. What does Ernest feel Hadley tries to trick him into doing?
(a) Forget writing.
(b) Taking on a new job.
(c) Having a baby.
(d) Returning to the States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the train officials tell Hadley?
2. How does Ernest compare Pauline to Kitty?
3. Why does Ernest rent an office?
4. Who escorts Hadley down the aisle?
5. Where is the church where Ernest and Hadley marry?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)