|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the train officials tell Hadley?
(a) There was little hope of Hadley recovering the bag.
(b) They will not allow anyone to disembark without searching them.
(d) They will loan her some money to replace what was stolen.
2. Where do Ernest and Hadley decide to go for Christmas?
(d) The United States.
3. Whom does Ernest suggest Hadley invite on their Christmas vacation?
(b) No one.
4. How is Hadley when Ernest meets her the next morning?
5. Of what is Hadley growing tired?
(b) Not having her own work.
(d) Her marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the place where Ernest is going to marry Hadley?
2. Why does Anderson write to Ezra Pound, James Joyce, and Gertrude Stein?
3. Sherwood Anderson recommends that ________________.
4. What does Ernest feel Hadley tries to trick him into doing?
5. Ernest's expression sometimes reminds Hadley of ______________.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)