|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ernest and Hadley decide to go for Christmas?
(b) The United States.
2. What does Ernest decide to do?
(a) Not return to the States until he was a successfully published author.
(b) Divorce Hadley if she didn't stop complaining.
(c) Take time off to re-write his work.
(d) Ask his father for money.
3. How is Hadley when Ernest meets her the next morning?
4. Why does Ernest rent an office?
(a) To have a tax write off.
(b) To get out of the house and away from Hadley more.
(c) It was too distracting to work at home.
(d) To look like a read author.
5. How do Ernest and Hadley feel about their living quarters?
(a) They both hate the area.
(b) They both love the area.
(c) Ernest loves them, and Hadley hates them.
(d) Hadley loves them, and Ernest hates them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Hadley growing tired?
2. What does Ernest feel Hadley tries to trick him into doing?
3. What had Hadley finally learned from Kate?
4. Sherwood Anderson recommends that ________________.
5. Why does Ernest insist upon going back to Paris?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)