|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorts Hadley down the aisle?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) A family friend.
(c) Her brother.
(d) No one.
2. Where is Ernest sent on Thanksgiving in 1922?
(a) To cover the impact of WWI in Russia.
(b) To cover the aftermath of the war in German.
(c) To cover the Lusanne Peace Conference.
(d) To cover the aftermath of the Versailles Treaty.
3. Of what is Hadley growing tired?
(b) Her marriage.
(c) Not having her own work.
4. What does Ernest recall about Kate?
(a) She spurned his advances.
(b) An incident that caused tension between Ernest and Kate.
(c) She tried to get her brother to not associate with Ernest.
(d) She was very mean and degrading to him.
5. What does Ernest sometimes do uncontrollably?
(b) Throws things.
(c) Writes for hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Hemingways spend some time?
2. What does Pauline encourage Hadley to do?
3. Where is the church where Ernest and Hadley marry?
4. What does Ernest insist Hadley do?
5. What do the train officials tell Hadley?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)