|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Ernest's new book?
2. Where do Ernest and Hadley decide to go for Christmas?
(b) The United States.
3. Where do the Hemingways spend some time?
4. What does Ernest sometimes do uncontrollably?
(c) Throws things.
(d) Writes for hours.
5. What did Hadley think the publication of The Torrents of Spring would do?
(a) Earn them enough to move to a larger place.
(b) Earn enough money for a live-in nanny.
(c) Destroy Ernest's relationship with Sherwood Anderson.
(d) Enable Hadley to study painting with a master.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kate do when she and Ernest were swimming with friends?
2. Who is Edward O'Brien?
3. Why does Ernest insist upon going back to Paris?
4. How is Hadley when Ernest meets her the next morning?
5. With whom does Hadley spend a lot of time in Paris?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)