|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 70 through 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recited a Protestant burial service for Walter?
(a) Colonel Yu.
(c) Mother Superior.
2. What does Charlie give as his number one reason for "hushing up" their affair?
(a) He's worried about being excommunicated.
(b) He doesn't want Dorothy to find out.
(c) He doesn't want it to hurt his career.
(d) He doesn't want his children to find out.
3. What color are Dorothy's eyes?
4. What plans do Kitty and Walter have for their evening in Chapter 21?
(a) They are packing for a vacation.
(b) They are hosting a dinner party.
(c) They are dining out with some friends.
(d) They plan to play games with another couple.
5. How does Kitty regard Waddington's frankness?
(a) His frankness makes her self-conscious.
(b) She doesn't notice it.
(c) She finds it refreshing.
(d) She is annoyed by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kitty arrives at the convent to offer her services in Chapter 48, why is Mother Superior crying?
2. What happened to the Missionary who was the previous occupant of the bungalow?
3. Why does Walter tell Kitty he wants her to accompany him to Mei-tan-fu?
4. What is the name of Doris' fiance?
5. What habit of the Fanes does Waddington find surprising and dangerous?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)