|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: The Digital Domain and The Last Mammoth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What imparts movement into the air or water around them on a ship?
2. How are positive and negative electrons similar to positive and negative poles?
(a) They both contain a neutral charge.
(b) They both contain anodized matter.
(c) There are no similarities.
(d) The both attract the opposite.
3. What is the principle behind the action of any machine?
(a) The amount of energy it saves.
(b) The amount of energy it expends.
(c) The conservation of energy.
(d) The type of energy it takes to make the machine work.
4. What is the meaning of RAM?
(a) Radar Accessible Memory.
(b) Read Accessible Motion.
(c) Random Access Memory.
(d) Random Acts of Motion.
5. What are tanks that take in water to increase the density of the craft?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do you have to use in order to accomplish work with half the effort?
2. In the illustration of binary code, what represents the "on" number?
3. What does a convex lens do?
4. How does Macaulay illustrate the idea of a chemical reaction to produce electricity?
5. What causes expansion?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)