|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: The Digital Domain and The Last Mammoth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charge do untouched electrons carry?
(c) It varies.
2. Where can the electromagnetic fields exist that sound waves cannot?
(a) Outside of matter.
(b) In a vacuum.
(c) Through dense matter.
(d) In the brain.
3. What is suction referred to in the act of flying?
4. What are large fins which adjust their tilt to compensate for waves?
5. How many methods of modern printing are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what principle does a pulley work?
2. What is an object's weight divided by its volume?
3. What is the main idea in Part 2 of the book?
4. How is electricity created?
5. What is the principle behind the action of any machine?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)