|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Caesar change Arinsoe's sentence?
(a) Life imprisonment.
2. How does the elder Ptolemy die?
(a) He is hanged.
(b) He is beheaded
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He drowns.
3. What promise does Caesar make to Cleopatra?
(a) To marry her.
(b) To have her image put on coins.
(c) To return her to the throne.
(d) To take her to Rome.
4. How does Caesar react to Cleopatra's news in #26?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is humbled.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is devastated.
5. Who accompanies Cleopatra to retrieve Caesar's body?
(c) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Caesar and Cleopatra travel?
2. What does Caesar promise Cleopatra when he returns from battle?
3. What is the message of a letter Caesar sends to Cleopatra?
4. What does Cleopatra not enjoy about being in Rome?
5. What is Caesar's reaction when he sees his son?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)