|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the festival that Cleopatra attends?
(a) Masters and slaves trade places.
(b) The Equinox celebration.
(c) The Summer Solstice.
(d) May Day Festival.
2. What promise does Caesar make to Cleopatra?
(a) To marry her.
(b) To return her to the throne.
(c) To have her image put on coins.
(d) To take her to Rome.
3. What element of Roman life intrigues Cleopatra when she tours the city?
(c) Hanging gardens.
(d) Hot and cold running water.
4. Caesar orders a statue of _____________ to be placed in the temple.
5. How does Calpurnia feel about Caesar's indiscretions?
(a) She hates them.
(b) She is unaware of them.
(c) She accepts them.
(d) She ignores them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Caesar murdered?
2. How old is Caesar at this time?
3. Who attacks Cleopatra ships as she sails to Rome?
4. Cleopatra's pregnancy ends in _________________.
5. What is the name of one of Cleopatra's older sisters?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)