Quiz: Chapters 13 through 20
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What Egyptian words do Caesar and Cleopatra speak in front of a priest at Philae?
a) A truce.
b) Battle plans.
c) Marriage vows.
d) Unification strategies.
2. There is an uprising with Arisonoe and ______________ at its heart.
3. How do Caesar and Cleopatra travel?
a) By camels.
b) By barge.
c) By horseback.
d) By wagons.
4. What is the river that runs through Alexandria?
a) Mesopotamia River.
b) Nile River.
c) Tiber River.
d) Seine River.
5. What news does Cleopatra have for Caesar?
a) She is pregnant.
b) She is dying.
c) She is giving up the throne.
d) She is getting married.
This section contains 250 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)