|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Cleopatra bring for Caesarion from her travels?
(a) A camel.
(b) A harp.
(c) An amulet.
(d) Water from the Dead Sea.
2. Who accompanies Cleopatra and Pompey on a tour of the city?
3. Who treats Antony's major battle injury?
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Cleopatra's sister, Berenice?
(a) She is overthrown.
(b) She is publicly executed.
(c) She is aided by Rome.
(d) She had twins.
5. What does Cleopatra name her new son?
(a) Ptolemy Moshe.
(b) Ptolemy Aurelius.
(c) Ptolemy Philadophos.
(d) Ptolemy Caesarion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Calpurnia feel about Caesar's indiscretions?
2. Which of the following is NOT a pastime Cleopatra indulged in with Mardian?
3. What does Cleopatra not enjoy about being in Rome?
4. After she arrives in Rome, how does Cleopatra feel about making the trip?
5. Olympos and Mardian teach Cleopatra to _____________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)