|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What island does Caesar return to be ruled by Egypt?
2. How does Caesar react to Cleopatra's news in #26?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is devastated.
(c) He is humbled.
(d) He is surprised.
3. What request does Cleopatra make of Marc Antony?
(a) That he marry her.
(b) That he build an army for Egypt.
(c) That he take her to Rome.
(d) That he destroy everyone who is a threat to her throne.
4. Caesar declares that all prisoners ___________________ after the triumphal march.
(a) will be set free.
(b) will be tortured.
(c) will be executed.
(d) will be exiled.
5. What does Cleopatra consult regarding the famine and plague?
(a) Ancient runes.
(b) Oracle at Delphi.
(c) Biblical prophecies.
(d) Tarot cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cleopatra learns that her sister, _______________, is being held in the Tullianum Prison.
2. Cleopatra is encouraged about Ptolemy's health because he wants to _________________.
3. What does Cleopatra want Marc Antony to do?
4. What is Cleopatra's opinion of Caesar's wife?
5. Who attacks Cleopatra ships as she sails to Rome?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)