|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Caesar at this time?
(a) More than fifty.
(c) Just past sixty.
(d) Almost forty.
2. Cleopatra hears about a new law allowing Caesar ____________________.
(a) to send foreigners into exile.
(b) to recognize Caesarion legally.
(c) to have multiple wives.
(d) to abdicate.
3. What does Caesar promise Cleopatra when he returns from battle?
(a) To take her home to Egypt.
(b) To stay in Rome for awhile if she will.
(c) To recognize Caesarion publicly.
(d) To marry her.
4. Olympos and Mardian teach Cleopatra to _____________.
(a) play a harp.
(b) ride a horse.
(d) fly a kite.
5. Why does Marc Antony send a message to Cleopatra?
(a) To make a personal visit.
(b) To request help from her armies.
(c) She must answer charges about her role in Caesar's murder.
(d) To request a diplomatic audience with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cleopatra is encouraged about Ptolemy's health because he wants to _________________.
2. What news does Cleopatra have for Caesar?
3. What do Cleopatra and Caesarion see for the first time in Rome?
4. What is Cleopatra's physical condition when she sails for Egypt?
5. Cleopatra has to travel to _____________ to discredit a man claiming to be the elder Ptolemy.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)