|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57 through 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marc Antony says that he and Cleopatra are like _____________________.
(a) fire and ice.
(b) oil and vinegar.
(c) their own little kingdom.
(d) birds of a feather.
2. What does Antony ask that Cleopatra bring to him?
(c) The children.
3. What has happened to Cassius and Brutus?
(a) They are forming an army.
(b) They have been executed.
(c) They were exiled from Rome.
(d) They have resigned as senators.
4. How does Caesar publicly acknowledge Caesarion?
(a) He creates a throne for him.
(b) He picks him up.
(c) He issues a decree.
(d) He places a laurel wreath on his head.
5. Cleopatra learns that her sister, _______________, is being held in the Tullianum Prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antony's aide tells Cleopatra that Antony is in a fishing village located in _______________.
2. Why does Cleopatra feel vulnerable where Caesar is concerned?
3. Cleopatra has a dream that Antony is surrounded by ______________.
4. Who attacks Cleopatra ships as she sails to Rome?
5. Marc Antony tells Cleopatra that Caesar left her out of his will because ______________________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)