|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 57 through 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cleopatra goes to Antony in the fishing village, she sees a bad wound on what part of his body?
2. What is Antony's first question to Cleopatra when he sees her?
(a) How much money she brought with her.
(b) If she has recovered from childbirth.
(c) If she wants a divorce.
(d) If she still loves him.
3. What does Cleopatra name her new son?
(a) Ptolemy Moshe.
(b) Ptolemy Aurelius.
(c) Ptolemy Caesarion.
(d) Ptolemy Philadophos.
4. What news does Cleopatra not share with Marc Antony?
(a) She helped plan the plot to kill Caesar.
(b) She is pregnant with his child.
(c) Caesarion is not Caesar's son.
(d) She will marry Octavian.
5. Why does Cleopatra feel vulnerable where Caesar is concerned?
(a) She thinks he may want to imprison her.
(b) She feels uncomfortable around Calpurnia.
(c) She is not sure if he loves her like she loves him.
(d) She does not feel beautiful around the Roman women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar tell Cleopatra about Caesarion?
2. Why does Cleopatra think that Caesar has brought her to Rome?
3. How does Calpurnia feel about Caesar's indiscretions?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial concern for Antony's army?
5. What does Caesar say he will build along the Tiber?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)